The Govrment can Striahgt up eat my filthy asshole

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

where to start, where to start... Back in 1998, I had a Chevy 1500 Silverado truck, I was making payments of $600 a month, and I got hospitalized and could not make payments. Hence it got reposed in 1999. Right before IT got reposed , I bought a jeep grand Cherokee, and had the tags switched over. Last Yeah I had to pay $80 in taxes to ged new registration stickers for my jeep. MY stickers went out and I got pulled 2 weeks ago, I don't have a license, so I went to jail for a brief stay. I was released, and I have to do is pay the current taxes on my jeep, (which I have a card that says $89 is due). I got to pay the taxes, and they jumped from $80 to $311 due immediately. I'm like where did the $245 come from and the tax cunt (not her real name, but what I will always refer to her as) says I owe back taxes on the 1500 Silverado. I tell her I didn't owe this last year when I came to pay said taxes. tax cunt replies 'well we are now able to charge for back taxes that were never paid" I was like "you weren't able too last year?"
    Tax cunt snarls and says "well you had 30 days to contest this charge"
    I say "from what time"
    Tax cunt says "30 days from when it was charged in 2000"
    "excuse me ms. tax cunt, the Silverado was reposed in 1999" was my reply
    "well you had the tags transferred over, so the taxes stand" quips tax cunt.

So I have to come up with $245 to get a little fucking sticker that says 2003

fuck that, I just stole my neighbors tags, I am currently heating it up with a hair drier, and I am not paying the government or the tax cunt shit!!!

YAY ME!!!!

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    YAY ME!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been with expired tags for two months now, but since I am in Delaware and my tags are from Tennessee I guess no one has noticed. I would borrow tags but I don't need the extra fine if I get pulled over. I am probably going to have to drive down to TN to straighten it out because I lost my title and they seem to not want to mail me one. Just need the fundage for the road trip.

Why do we need to pay for the right to own a car???

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

You have to pay or you will end up in jail (gaol for our European Friends). Then they will charge you for jail too. You can't win but if you steal the cash out of your mom's purse a few dollars at a time, you'll have the money in a couple of weeks an she won't notice (<-Good Tip!). Better yet, steal it out of you old-ass retired neighbor's wife's purse under the guise of "helping her carry in her groceries".

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i hate taxes like those...good thing i dont own my own property - the only taxes i pay for are the ones at the shopping malls, restaurants n food stores.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you mean you still have to pay sales tax when you buy your food with stamps?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Get the fucking tax paid IMC you tight cunt its fucking leeches like you that are sending your country downhill fast,and dont call my mum'tax cunt'she took that job cos her pimp is looking for her and needs to hide,they should lock you up and throw away the key

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ooooooooooohhh pimp ya fucking bitch that was low.

8. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Ok IMC you know you gotta pay taxes right?
    Its how every fucking economy is run.But theres no fucking way you owe them fucks $200+.Taxcunt is a slag.Don't give her shit.
    You're government are only going to spend it on anti terrorist propaganda anyway.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    you mean you still have to pay sales tax when you buy your food with stamps?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, i wish i had stamps, then i would be able to eat good food. i usually get cheap chicken n stuff.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sponsor Kit:
    shit, i wish i had stamps, then i would be able to eat good food. i usually get cheap chicken n stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or whatever goat you can catch in the back yard.. I've herad stories about you wetbacks

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Or whatever goat you can catch in the back yard.. I've herad stories about you wetbacks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stereotyping all b/c of a few r one...
    no goat farm here...but we got kattle on the field.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pimp: I used to work at a grocery store, they don't charge tax on food when you pay with stamps. The only food that tax is charged on (at least in this state) is prepared food, and certain 'junk food' - shit like produce, canned goods, frozen pizza, ice cream aren't taxed at all.

IMC: I know it's useless, but try and talk to someone other than tax cunt. Spell out that there is no way for you to be able to contest a charge that you never knew existed. Declare the day you found out about the tax as the start of the 30 day period. Know any lawyers personally that won't charge you for advice?

Also, how long did you stay in jail? How did you get released? Bond or did they only mean to keep you a day or two?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh and how many times did you get gang fucked in the showers IMC and did it hurt?

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Tommy is still being a complete little bitch I see. Will that kid ever grow up?

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

not as long as its anoyig someone bitch ill ebe a peter pa wannabee for the rest of my life.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that calls for some 'peter pan' pics

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Tommy is still being a complete little bitch I see. Will that kid ever grow up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how old is he anyways?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    that calls for some 'peter pan' pics<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOooooooooooooooooo!

18. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I don't know. I would say he's about 13 or 14 maybe? Just a guess from his maturity level.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ill be 12 next week my mums taking me to the zoo,shes gonna suck off one of the attendants so we gte in for nothing aaaaahhh she loves me my mummy

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    What? The US Government ARE the fucking terrorists! Ask any Somalian, Bosnian, Arab. Jew, Muslim, Croat, South African ah shit... ask any fucker!

Anyway...IMC the best plan is to throw up as much red tape as possible. ask for copies of correspondence, log books etc... all the while you fuck them up the more time you get to avoid paying and it costs the tax wanks more money to get your case sorted... tax is meant to be avoided people, so use your right to abuse!