THE GOLDMAN SACHS SMOKING GUN n other stuff the liberal media will not tell sheeple

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think The Dallas Morning News is a liberal rag that has lost 70% of its previous circulation. Once again we need to enforce exsisting laws AND DO SO CONSISTANTLY across the board. We don't need more rules, bills, legislation, committee, beaurocracy, or anything else new. Just enforcement.

You know what meat packing company grew faster than any other in the industry from 92 through 2000 was? No other was even close. Pretty much the competition all lost market share or went out of business or were taken over by Tyson Foods. Would you care to guess who Don Tyson was buddies with?

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

My guess is that Don Tyson is buddies with whoever is in power. That's the thing you need to understand. Companies, when looking at their balance sheet, don't give a fuck who's in power. What matters is revenue. They will support whoever might have a chance to become president and that's it. There is no such thing as allegiance in the business world. There is a bunch of companies that supported Bush Jr back in the day that ended up supporting Obama in the last elections. Why you ask? Because Obama was very popular, and investing in his campaign would prove beneficial in the long-run.

The world isn't about morals or virtues. There are no political philosophies left. Maybe in the days of the founding fathers, it meant something to have political beliefs. Nowadays, money talks and everything else walks. Don't get me wrong, I love this shit. That's why I'm devoting six years of my life studying it. But you seriously need to pull your head out of Reagan's ass. Time has changed everything. Political contributions and buddy-buddy affiliations mean nothing. Don Tyson will support whatever pleases his shareholders or board of directors. Period.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Sigh.

Still not getting it?

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok so let me explain it again in simpler terms.

Don't need more rules

Do need to FAIRLY AND CONSISTENTLY enforce the existing rules.

More rules in the hands of government beurocracy is like more matches and kerosene for the devil.

In other words more rules breeds more corruption and more power for greedy and unscrupulous government bureaucrats who never are punished and have NOTHING to lose when they break the rules for friends.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And the answer is more regulation?

Why not hire Bernie Madoff to keep and eye on the investment firms for us? Makes sense right?