The ducks are still here

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Joeslogic, May 15, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Is it bad that I feed them bread with chicken salad?

I wonder if they will get mad duck disease.

The little bastards come right up to the front door now expecting their food.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

You just wanted to make me jealous of your PERFECT lawn. My yard is like half dirt, half weeds.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hehe

I am a lawn fanatic and the lawn on that yard was one of the reasons I got that house. It's St Augustine grass and was sodded by the previous owner so its easy to keep nice. The worst part is that it creeps into the sidewalk thus the trenches I cut at the edge of the sidewalks. This year no fertilizer for me just ironite to keep it green and maybe some pulverized lime.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Birds will eat meat. Birds will eat dogfood and some of it has chicken in it so they are pretty much cannibals. But I guess some birds live on meat, so I don't know what my point is.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No doubt ... take "Chicken Hawks" for example. :p

It is kind of funny though pondering the idea of my parents Cockatoo eating a piece of KFC chicken but she likes it. She likes to sit on your shoulder and nibble off of something you eat like a sandwich or something of the sort. So my uncle feeds her chicken not thinking it a big deal then it sort of donned on us that it seems a little sick a little morbid. :biggrin:

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my mom has some retarded/ deformed..fucked up ducks. They are fed duck feed, cat food, and junk food like left over cereal,bread, Cheetos. We yell at her for feeding the junk... but she never listens.

Seems like they love the junk food, and cat food the most.

Back to the lawn. I am a lawn freak as well (just not at this rental house)

My sister recently took a bob cat (or some other tractor thingy) and peeled her whole yard.... planted new seed. Her yard would have been to way too expensive to lay sod... however she get like 5-10 pieces of sod here and there... She lives a mile from a sod farm... and where the trucks turn- there are always pieces in the road... kinda funny.
    I like driving down sod farm road... looks like miles and miles of green.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If I had my choice I would do a Zoyzia type lawn here in Dallas although the two popular types here are Centipede or St. Augustine (two of the same) or some type of Bermuda.

Me personally I hate Bermuda. People brought that shit in Tennessee and it ruins a fescue lawn. Its invasive during the summer months there and then dies off in the cooler months and makes the lawn look like crap. Some people just give up and kill all the fescue and have a bermuda lawn problem is its dormant for half the year and really only looks decent for about three months.

I think I told the story about my Tennessee lawn and going round and round with Tru-Green. Fucking assholes.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was thining of planting some fescue on my back hill since it is low mow and my back hill is not good for anything but sleigh riding. I will have to post a pic when it stops raining. Since you two are lawn freaks, you will vomit looking at the bitch.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

At my first house I used RebelII which was really dark green and looked great for a while then it started to clump and Bermuda would slowly start to invade in the summer. Since Bermuda is that pale ugly green it ended up looking shitty again.

The Rebel grass looked good but I bet I would have had better luck over the long run with Kentucky31.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

girl look at my yard. I am sure yours looks a hell of a lot better then mine. My house is ugly as well ... but it was the only rental at the time with a 6 foot fenced in back yard, and allowed dogs.

yes another pointless video.. I made this .. I think on Tuesdayor Wed my yard already is covered in yellow flowers knee high. We just keep getting a shit load of rain. Last time the yard was cut... it started raining and he could not weed eat .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPHoWWGgD4g

god I hate my voice. The front yard looks like hell as well, since the RV takes up the driveway, we park on the grass.. well I guess I mean dirt/mud.
    I have seen trailer parks with better yards - then mine.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Your dogs are so cute! I love them all.

And your voice is better than mine. I need to post a video. I'll do one of my shitty back yard and maybe I can sneak a peak at the neighbor's dumpy excuse of a house.

12. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

yeah, it sounds a little messed up, but my macaw that i had loved to eat the marrow out of the drumstick bones. its pretty good for them.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Kinda like how cockroaches will feast upon a wounded roach's insides while they're still alive...

14. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

Lol. havent thought about that in a while

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wild birds will eat dogfood with chicken in it.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you assholes know, if mcdonalds made "mcBaby Nuggets" you assholes would eat them, and feed then to your toddlers

17. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Only if they were white meat "baby Mcnuggets". ;)

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

By god I'm drawing the line though at McBaby pudding damn it I'm not going there.

19. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

How about a grilled McBaby chef's salad? mmmm mmmm I'm Mclovin' it

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Mmmmm McBaby back ribs.