The Down Stroke

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 5, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

When you say 'old' boss lady, do you mean that she's a former boss, or that she's just plain 'old?'

I'll admit, experience does count for a lot, but I'd probably have gone for the young eager five... One at a time, if they're shy.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

She was my boss back in 1996. She's only 32. The other girls weren't exactly younger. Ages 23, 28, 33, 34, and 42. Two of them wanted me at the same time. I think I'm too old for that now. My heart my pop. As for the Anal Siren, I'll tell ya whatever you wanna know... but its easier to show you the page. I was pissed to say the least.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

pm it to me if you don't wanna go public..

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Me too! Me too!

Erm, if you don't mind...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Damn the past few weeks have been shitty. About three weeks ago, I left The Cactus Club with some bitch and took her home. Normally, I don't take anyone home with me cause I don't want them knowing where I live. I'll go home with them, or just fucking slip out the door when they aren't looking. But I bring this one girl home, she sucks me off, then disappears for three weeks.I guess she was a bad luck charm cause for the past two weeks, the ladies just stopped talking to me (Maybe some of them saw me leave with her.)

I've been getting dissed and denied hardcore until last night when all of the sudden I became Mr. Popular once again. I was offered a place to sleep by five different women.... and it wasn't in their car. So what does my dumbass do? I try to hit on my old boss lady. And she was diggin it. Rubbin my dick like she was sanding a fucking wooden desk. So I blew off 5 other women to try and fuck her instead. She leaves at 2AM to go to work and I go home alone once again. Damn. What the fuck am I doing wrong here?

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

You know, after seeing that photo gallery, I should take a trip to Salisbury just to go there.

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And, since we are on the topic, who might this be?

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Her name is Linda. We call her the "Devil Dragon". She's totally pyscho. Stalks her ex's and shit. She's all yours my man.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

After seeing this picture... I wonder if you weren't there the past two nights UE.....

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you tell me what happened with anal siren i'll let you in on the secret of your downfall with women

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I know....fucking dickhead ripping off my hairstyle.

Well, that's good to know in advance about Linda. I already have been through enough shit with ex-girlfriends who stalk(and one ex-wife). I don't need some one-nighter following my ass back up to Philly.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

15. kitana

kitana New Member

"YA! I WANNA SUCK YOOR DICK!"

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you want to suck pierluigi collina's cock kitana??.. whats this?.. is the ice queen thawing?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

no no no.

its in quotes, like thats what he's saying

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't stand bars. They might be okay if they were empty. I had a bad experience last week on the ol' bar scene. My friend took me to a gay bar. It was a weekday and she told me that straight people would be there and it wasn't anything like I thought it'd be. Yeah. She was right. It was worse. The place reeked of ass and I made her take me home. I'm arranging a hate-crime organization in my area now. I'm thinking uzis and shit like that. Limp wrists flying everywhere. Kill 'em all, I say. I used to think I was a fairly open minded person, but after seeing what I saw... well, 'kill 'em all' I will repeat. I've sworn all bars off now. I'd rather sit at home and fucking cross stich my eyes shut then step foot in another bar again... well, unless it's an all straight, all male bar full of hot young men...
    *sigh* I'll never step foot in a bar again.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Nauseous: damn, was it that bad?
    i have never been to a bar. i dont care to lose my bar virginity either.

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anybody ever told you that you look like Ted Nugent?