The boy is nuts

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jan 6, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Cheeze has lost his mind. In case you were wondering, thats me. I've been dumped TWICE in the last three months, and this last time I was left hanging on my wedding day! This is enough to put him over the edge. Again, he is me. From now on, Cheezedawg wishes to be refered to "Prince Of Blackness". He thinks that niggers get more chicks so he's gonna see if it works.... Even though he is not black and he is me. But he really thinks people will believe it. I don't think they will, cause I am him. Just tell him he has soul or somethin.

*shrugs*

2. D

D New Member

I'll give a bit of support through my Help The Psycho campaign.

You can set up home with Bob in London and look for chicks together.

See Im not a retard... Im nice

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

oh-oh

erm....hi Cheeze...Cheezdawg in?

A little question...
    Why is a Cheezedawg when he spins?????

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Prince of Blackness, eh?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

cheezy?

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Prince of Blackness, eh? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hells yeah! I's gots me sum fine ass shit creepin up on my crib. Shi----ot! Dat goes wit-out sayin tho. Yaknowhatimsayin?

*He's lost it. Somone shot him and put the dawg out of his misery. Please.*

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    *He's lost it. Somone shot him and put the dawg out of his misery. Please.*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where's my gun???

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd be afraid to ask what his final wish would be.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

A white womans ta play wit ma black sac while she sux ma Hershey Bar. Dat would kick all kindsa ass.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    A white womans ta play wit ma black sac while she sux ma Hershey Bar. Dat would kick all kindsa ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would do it, but only to the original Cheeze

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

*huff* you wouldnt do that for me.. you smegma-coated donkey dong..

one day someones going to get revenge. maybe put the wheels back on your home and tell you that they need the land for a new nightclub.. that would make you cry...and dont say you'd cut off his balls either, the cops would find him half way up the motorway (highway/interstate whatever)with a nice red pointer to your house... thats if you havent driven it off already.. but then again.. they always know where you are from all the bugs and tracers..

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    LOL...don't mind me you two,carry on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Grabs a beer and takes a ringside seat next to Nursey*

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

*calls* "popcorn!? peanuts?? get your peanuts!!"

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I dont know wha tyou did, but you made kuntuna shut the fuck up and thats pretty fucking cool!

15. kitana

kitana New Member

DIS

you are lucky your are too far away. i would love to have your blood on my hands...i want to make u suffer badly - physically.
    i wont post any shit on this b/c this is offline stuff, i posted the worlds thread to show how i screwed up in making the online more important than the offline.

if u have any more stuff to tell me, IM or email me

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck that!!!! post that shit!!! you can tell Kuntuna is scared shitless over something

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    fuck that!!!! post that shit!!! you can tell Kuntuna is scared shitless over something<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMC: fuck off
    this is between me and dis, if he is man enough, he will face me (as best he can online)

now, u, i want to see you suffering worse than dying. i want to see you married with children

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I's wants to marry you stills ma lil suga dumplin. Why don'ts you cum ta ma town and marry me? You know I still luvs you.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    *huff* you wouldnt do that for me.. you smegma-coated donkey dong..

one day someones going to get revenge. maybe put the wheels back on your home and tell you that they need the land for a new nightclub.. that would make you cry...and dont say you'd cut off his balls either, the cops would find him half way up the motorway (highway/interstate whatever)with a nice red pointer to your house... thats if you havent driven it off already.. but then again.. they always know where you are from all the bugs and tracers..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ED ARE YOU FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT TO ME???
    DON'T EVEN GO THERE, BOY, DON'T FUCK WITH ME. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

why? you fucked with me.. know you know how I felt.. now i am gonna do what i should have done ages ago but i never did. I will call you what ever I damn well please..

You cant do anything to me anyway, even tho' you do have my address (and I have yours).

So, if the cops turn up one day I will know who sent them and they can come and arrest your ass for A- being a stupid hoaxing wannabe hardnut and B- being an INTERNATIONAL stupid hoaxing wannabe hardnut who has just wasted everyones time and resources.

ciao