The Baby Bird

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 26, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

Coming soon to fugly forums.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

It died!
    i dunno why. my mom brought it in this morning. It looked sad but i thought it looked that way because it missed its mom. it was all cute n stuff...i dunno what happened.

well, i have to find my castrating/autopsy kit. i dunno where i left it. i have to see why this baby bird died.

it's a long-tailed kackle.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

oh yeah, in those pics, its alive. in the pics i plan to post next, its dead.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    probably too much smirnoff

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    probably too much smirnoff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!
    no that bottle was given to me, opened and 3/4 full by my baby bro and i drank some and left like 1/4 and then he drank the rest. i just saved that bottle b/c he was nice enough to share with me...even though he drank most of it.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Don't cut the damn bird open. It died of starvation. Thats how baby bird's die when you take them away from mama.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg Eats (_{i}_) Well:
    Don't cut the damn bird open. It died of starvation. Thats how baby bird's die when you take them away from mama.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no this one fell out of its nest. i looked at its stomach - it was full, too full.
    i think it was constipated.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I second the "too much smirnoff" thing.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    I second the "too much smirnoff" thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dont know shit...

10. GreenAppleSplatters

Apparently not...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    Apparently not...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

byte me

12. GreenAppleSplatters

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a baby bat one time, but I killed him.

My stupid ass put him back where I found him because I was doing a piss poor job taking care of him and thought it would be the best thing for him. I guess I thought his parents would come and get him. He ended up frying in the sun. I don't remember how old I was at the time, but I wish someone had beaten the shit out of me for being that careless.

At least I gave him a burial. Actually, I buried all of the neighborhood's animals. *Dead or alive* I think over the years I have amassed about 20 animals (not including amphibians) in my cemetery (or what my parent’s like to refer to as their yard). And I still pick up the neighborhood road kill- it’s just in a different neighborhood- with no big yard- so I transport then dump their bodies in the river, which, coincidentally, is right by my folk’s house.

*Just kidding

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

kitana if i fell out my parents nest and was unlucky enough for you to fine me i think id die from shock as well.

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

my cat had kittens about 2-3 weeks ago but they all died of starvation because my cat is too young and they came early.

i was thinking of burying them, but i gave them to AzN and he BBQ'd 'em and chucked 'em with crutons and a nice fresh salad.

they were quite delicious, although maybe a little bit small and bony like the last KFC wing that nobody wants, but oh well, that blue dragon lager washed 'em down a treat.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

I'm lost....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do u still have that tag around yer neck? ask an adult to help you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    He ended up frying in the sun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! did u put him on a keychain? i would have. a dried up baby bat would've been a cool keychain.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    At least I gave him a burial. Actually, I buried all of the neighborhood's animals. *Dead or alive* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i used to do that, too. scoop up the neighborhood roadkill on a shovel and bury it in my backyard. sometimes, i didnt bury them deep enough and aftere a rain, there would be a cat leg sticking out of the ground

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    kitana if i fell out my parents nest and was unlucky enough for you to fine me i think id die from shock as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a little monkey like yerself wouldnt die from shock under my care.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    my cat had kittens about 2-3 weeks ago but they all died of starvation because my cat is too young and they came early.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you should have taken pics and posted em.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

A baby bat keychain? Gross!

You are not serious about the cat leg, are you?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

A baby bat keychain? Gross!

You are not serious about the cat leg, are you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have a gator claw key chain i love it.

oh i am serious. i didnt notice it until my neighbor had visited my mom. i saw it sticking out of the ground, right in front of where she was standing. it then struck me what it was. i told her to stand back, she thought it was a stick that had fallen from the tree. i then reburried it deeper.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    a little monkey like yerself wouldnt die from shock under my care. you would die from assphixiation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tommy already has an ass fixation

20. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    tommy already has an ass fixation<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering if anyone else caught that.