the aussie.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by thumpingthighs, Jan 4, 2001.

1. thumpingthighs

thumpingthighs New Member

why is it when i every talk to any one they instanly ask (when they find out me is from aus) how is crocodile dundee???
    It pizzes the shit out of me....it was only a damn movie...he is no person...so to all the ppl who want to know about croc. dundee, got get stuffed!!

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Man. You sure do spell good. Have another drink.

3. thumpingthighs

me spellz good, ar u knokking mie spelling?? butt itz okay coz eye kan knot do nefing about it....coz ure the fugly admin dude...hmmmm, how many posts....65!!!! pimp, imc, and psycho are robbed....it takes them 500 or so to become a mod....that's cheap...

4. thumpingthighs

CROCODILE HUNTER....he's a faggot...he is the biggest wank stain there is on earth, you seen the facials he does during the program, he's fukked in tha head.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why do you spell like ozzies talk? your a load tha tshould have been swallowed

6. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

The crocodile is one of the fuck men that could rape me in jail and I wouldn't as less of a man.

7. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I find most Aussie's to be reasonable facsimile's of a pig fucking testicle shitting rectal wart.

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I saw a crocodile hunter episode where he was diving off some coral reef and he was fucking with a shark and the shark shredded his fingers like beef jerky.I laughed until I stopped.That was a classic...

------------------
    How ya like them Apples?

9. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

I don't like them fuckin apples... I like my appls large brown and mushy with worms crawling in them so that when I stick my dick in it, they slither past my knob in that oh so pleasurable fasion.....

10. 1sikchick

1sikchick New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anti-Thesis:
    I don't like them fuckin apples... I like my appls large brown and mushy with worms crawling in them so that when I stick my dick in it, they slither past my knob in that oh so pleasurable fasion.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ever stuck your dick in a cup full of maggots? ....all squirming and warm.

11. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I did that once for five bucks, it wasn't worth the diseases i got from it

12. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Really? I heard that it can be very theraputic.... Doctors now do treatments where they insert maggots into gangrenous tissue on someones body, bandage it up, and let the patient walk for a few days... The doctor then removes the maggots, and the flesh is all healthy and clean again because maggots only eat the dead flesh... Apparently It was a healing practice thats been used for hundreds of years, but has just been used as a practical treatment by the medical community at large during the last few years...

I mean, Uhhhh whats a maggot?

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1sikchick:

ever stuck your dick in a cup full of maggots? ....all squirming and warm.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I stick my dick in your mouth? Im a mod now...