The Asian Prince

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Feb 20, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by captain Penguin:
    What a freak! This guy is alot worse. http://64.186.129.127/chasey.jpg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking hell

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. unlimited-time

Yes i see its a really good site

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow battle suasage snuggler, how orginal. do you have several idenities on besjor also?

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    wow battle suasage snuggler, how orginal. do you have several idenities on besjor also?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh you are so smart! Did you figure it out by looking at the clever clausage24 email adress I used in my profile? Fucking nerd, you still got to see some hot hot pron didnt you?

8. unlimited-time

No he didn't nob head...coz i was the first to click on it so before you sit there laughing to yourself thinking you got one over on IMC think again,and guess what i am quite capable of control/alt/deleting the first page of that crap so they all disappear at once..not such a funny joke really , sort of thing i found funny when i first got on the internet.Sad fucker.

9. unlimited-time

And if i'd known it was you who posted it i would have warned everyone instead of what i typed.So if anyone else has clicked on it...forgive me for i knew not what i was doing

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    And if i'd known it was you who posted it i would have warned everyone instead of what i typed.So if anyone else has clicked on it...forgive me for i knew not what i was doing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats why I changed my name ya fucktard.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, the ip adresses were the same lamer...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well done Battlesausage...i really appreciated that!Top marks on 'how to ensure you make an annoying cunt of yourself in a forum'.

13. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

touchy mother fuckers. What IMC, you are an admin?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what sausagesnuggler, you are an annoying 12 year old canadian?

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

For someone who acuses me of being unoriginal, you sure you do use the same two insults alot.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

The asian prince is still better!! I highly reccomend looking throught the whole website when it is up. It is truley beautiful!!! The pictures of screech make me wet.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Make like a ball and get outta my face.

18. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no, the ip adresses were the same lamer...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Either you are an admin or you are full of shit about the ip. Take your pick fatboy.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Either you are an admin or you are full of shit about the ip. Take your pick fatboy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you obviously don't know the who's who of this place....

and if he *was* full of shit about the IP.. you proved him right by your response...

duh

20. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    you obviously don't know the who's who of this place....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No I dont. Thats why I asked if he was an admin.