thanks giving rant about these two freaks

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

ABOUT THE PICTURE ABOVE!!

..and this is why I don't go to the fucking movie theaters. Not that there's been anything worth paying to see in the last 25 years or so. If they ever fucking make "Law and Order: The Movie," I swear I'll be the first guy in line to buy tickets. I love watching Jerry Orbach beat the snot out of those little shithead punk kids who get out of line, and that drunk DA guy is okay too, although he should probably smack that woman assistant of his around a bit because she gets out of line sometimes and makes him lose the important cases about guys who kill their wives because they were pregnant with rape children or something. If they ever find the corpses of those two assfestivals in this photo, I wonder if Jerry Orbach will arrest me. That'd fucking make my day.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that was funnier when I read it on Cliff Yablonski's website

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Jesus, Sinister you plagarising cunt

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Jesus, Sinister you plagarising cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can i plagarise myself, just curious?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

7. kat

kat New Member

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

sucker...i bet u thought no one would know....unless yer the originaly guy who wrote it....*shrugs* oh well

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you can see the exact same picture, and the exact same caption on this webpage http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-241.htm ... are you saying you are cliff yablonski? or a plagerising cunt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am one of the cliffs there are six of us in total we all contribute, when were not too drunk.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

god I hope your not Richard "lowtax" kyanksoffonya (or whatever it is) that guy is a mo...

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    god I hope your not Richard "lowtax" kyanksoffonya (or whatever it is) that guy is a mo...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope not him, i find some of his material even to offensive for me.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    i find some of his material even to offensive for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh dear...that'll be why he doesn't like him then! IMC is really quite a fragile sensitive little soul. In a big useless scumfucks body.