thank you Jesus, thank you Lawd

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 9, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

thanks for gettin' me out of Nawth Carolinah before
    A waine got is ass pierced
    B: Marvin showed up

THE HORROR..THE HORROR....
    Jesus Christ on a fucking snowmobile....I can't wait to see the "infection/puss" pictures..way to go IMC...hell I'll have to buy the new Guinness book and get you to sign it...what's that about YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM? What about the couple of thou THEY make off your lame ass..do you get royaltys?
    like I say...only in NC,,

of course, where I live now, it is a whopping 5 degrees (that's F..not any of that stupid Limey C bullshit) so it's a little chilly.
    The good news:
    I live on a piece o property big enough that i can go outside my front door in the middle of the day and take a piss without another person within a mile to see me do it..
    The bad news:
    Aforementioned piss freezes in about 60 seconds...

my life is perfect right now....when my wife gets up in the morning and kisses me goodbye while I'm still tucked in under the electric blanket..she says.."I'll leave you some money in the kitchen...if you need more there's a card there"

And when I finally do venture out to the frozen tundra to feed the animals and the wind is blowing about 25 knots which makes it a below zero wind chill...that's when I think of all your sorry asses..and I realize I still hate you all.

Thanks for readin....punkassbitches!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

make sure you piss the bed with that electric blanket you drunken fuck

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I know a way you could stay warmer with the animals but i'm sure you've already tried that
    haven't you!