testing

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by JEFE, Jan 8, 2007.

1. JEFE

JEFE New Member

this is a test...

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maj Havoc = too much weed in the 60s.....

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Dude, I was a one-year old when the 60's ended. Have Barry help you with the math.

I smoked all that weed in the 80's. ;D

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I was one year old when the 60's started. No wonder I feel so old. I am old.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You guys are so old you fart dust.....ha ha ha...bitches.......

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well, I went back to the gym today and benched 250 like it was a helium balloon. I was scared to try more. Why press your luck. Back in the day I could do 400.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Think of every time you had sex and were on top, you were doing 400lb push ups....... :D

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

No one cared back then either.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What made you so grumpy and cynical lately? Go get a hug or something.

11. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

Haha good one Bungle.

12. JEFE

JEFE New Member

How tall are you, Barry?

400 lbs is a LOT of weight. I'm 6'0" and I weigh about 230 and I have never been able to get past 315. I have always wanted to be one of those scary freaks you see in the gym with three plates on each side of the bar but have never been able to pass that point.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

When I was in HS I entered a 'lift -a- thon' to raise money for some charity. Im 6'4" at the time I weighed about 230. I wasnt the super freak who looks like he is taking a dump just walking around, but i was pretty strong. Well on bench you had three weights you could try, the highest the one you kept as your score. I did 285, 315, 350, I thought I was pretty good. This short guy, about 5.2 gets up there and benches 415 like it was nothing. I was suprised to say the least. Except for the fact that his arms were half as long as mine and I realised he was only lifting about half the distance to clear.

If you see a tall guy that is throwing up weight like that, he is going to be huge, but a short guy, no problem, if they are relatively strong.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

There is an advantage. I was 5'7" and maybe 150 but could bench I believe it was 340 free weights. And I curled close to 140.

I was always at the parties and would freak everyone out by arm wrestling a jock 100 pounds larger and beating him. All I had to do was lock my arm and be patient waiting for him to get tired.

Those were the glory days.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I used to get lots of free drinks that way. I have a friend that was about 5'8" 160 and he was as strong as I was, I would beat them, then say, "I bet you a round of drinks, my friend can beat you too"

ha ha, those were the good old days....

16. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

Whatever, I can get all the free drinks I want playing pool but I prefer stealing other guys girls by making them my partner in pool and playing all night instead of taking people's money who need it more than I do.

17. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

winner or winners keeps the table for those of you slow on the uptake

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So do you wear your jean jacket with 'born to ride' iron on patch when you shoot pool? Is your mullet longer than the 'girls' you steal????

19. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

I wear kahkis and a 65 dollar no iron shirt from Joseph Banks.

20. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

Anyway, I got a story from the holidays. There was a really hot girl playing pool with her some guy and I was leaning against the pinball machine just watching how much they suck. So I decide to sign up on the list just because she is so hot. The boyfriend starts to get frustrated and is trying to slam all his balls and is missing everything. The girl asks me if I want to go back to her place for some beers. It was 4 in the morning and anyway I get in the girl's SUV and she starts calling her boyfriend a homo the whole way back and he drops off this other guy in the middle of the road after missing a turn where he told her to let him off after pretending not to hear what he says by turning up the radio. I wasn't sure what was up. At first I thought it was going to be like some party or something. Well, we get to a house and she pulls in the garage and she says my boyfriend is a nice guy so treat us with respect . So I am thinking what the fuck? I get inside and they have a nice place and two dogs. One is his and one is hers and I am thinking man this is llike the Jerry Springer show or something except that she isn't some fat ugly pig. Well whatever it is that she wanted I don't know because I couldn't go through with trying anything because I just wasn't brought up that way so I called a cab and that was it. When I think back on it I don't know what was up. She either wanted a 3 way or maybe her boyfriend is gay and she wanted me to have sex with her. I have no idea. Anyway, I met other nice looking girls playing pool so whatever.