Testing 1,2,3

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Sky, Dec 11, 2001.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

just checking it's working

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    just cheking this, I still don't know how to put pictures in my signature.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, here's a quick how-to:

First, right click the picture you want to use as your signature, and choose 'save as', then choose to save it as a .txt file. Next, go into your profile and place that text into your signature area. Finally, stand up, beat your chest with your fists, and shout, "AaaWAawAAaAAAaaaaooOOoOoOOo-GaaaAaAAAaaaHhhh!"

Yeah, your shit's workin'.

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    just checking it's working<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What, your ass?

Doubt it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    What, your ass?

Doubt it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course her ass has been working... haven't you been reading her posts?

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

just cheking this, I still don't know how to put pictures in my signature.

6. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Of course her ass has been working... haven't you been reading her posts? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

just testing

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    Thanx

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anytime...

9. Sky

Sky New Member

10. D

D New Member

errr...? hmmm...?

11. Sky

Sky New Member

12. Sky

Sky New Member

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did somebody say pictures in signatures?.. the whole concept is preposterous

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    did somebody say pictures in signatures?.. the whole concept is preposterous <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now let's see her ass.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Pimp doesn't take orders,particularly about what he should do with my ass.If you're so keen to see it,go to 'members' and sign up.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Pimp doesn't take orders,particularly about what he should do with my ass.If you're so keen to see it,go to 'members' and sign up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not particularly keen on taking orders from you, and wouldn't pay to see your bum on the net either. Seeing your nip was enough.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    now let's see her ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make up your mind. Anyway,it's not just me naked...it's a bit of an orgy through there!

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fuck, I could go for an orgy. any sex would be good about now. i dumped my man and now I am sex-free dammnit. okay- just babbling, want to see my new pic in my profile is all.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

working?

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Job-done