terminator 3

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

take a look

T3

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

After I got rid of the 6 or so pop-ups.....fuckin' A.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No wonder James Cameron doesn't want anything to do with the flick - probably reminds me of that cocksucker wife of his (Sarah Connor in the movies) and how she stole all his money.

It'll be interesting to see how exactly they handle this sequel with the way the last one ended. Talk about a cash cow...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

err... reminds "him", rather.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

anyone that posts here regualrly and bitches about pop-ups should be slapped... How many times have I posted www.adsubtract.com ?

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yeah, i'd like to see how they handle the story, they already make some mess ups in the way the timeline was writen.

at the end of the first, the arm was left in 'cyberdyne motors'or whatever it was called, that led the way for a story to commence about them having the arm and the chip in the second.
    the second saw the cyberdyne building get blown to shit and its head researcher along with it. after destroying everything about the company, including poor arnies self-termination *snif*, there was still an arm crushed inside of the steel cog (which is where i guess they will carry it on from) but they forgot all about paradoxes n shit.

for example, the building that paved the way for machines in the future was blown up, the documents and everything else destroyed, but it still existed in the future to be able send arnie and robert patrick (the T1000)back a few days earlier. which means there had to be another source and a 'backup' of documents etc. for as soon as this building was destroyed in the present, the future would get re-writen and there would be no machines, no one would be sent back.
    thus, if no one was sent back to tell anyone, no one would know that they have to destroy it, it would remain and the future would be re-writen.. again.

basically, i just wish someone would notice and fucking sort it out

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That'll be the plot for T4... they'll get Emmett Brown and his flux capacitor to explain the whole paradox theory and then he'll shape-shift into a flying DeLorean.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

..thats fueled by garbage

a piece of garbage thats fueled by garbage..

sounds like every english teenager to me..

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    ..thats fueled by garbage

a piece of garbage thats fueled by garbage..

sounds like every english teenager to me..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ho hum.....

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I read a couple of articles a little while back about the T3 sequel. One of the things that is consistent is that the new Evil Terminator will be female, which I think would be really cool (imagine those makeshift blades shooting out of her tits..).

The makeup of the new Terminator is something between the previous liquid metal and pure energy. I don't know how that will work in the movie, but it already sounds worthwhile to watch.