terence trent darby

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jul 15, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

website

here visit this website and sign is guest book with filth slag him off and act like a cunt cos this daft cunt really deserves it.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tommy yer dozy manc, the link doesn't exist....well not on mine at least!

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey your fucking right i am a dozy manc,it dont work on mine either fuck.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Just as well really. You dont want to give the plastic dreadlocked fuckster anymore publicity than absolutely neccessary.

Mick Hucknall however...

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Hee hee got it, give it 3 days before the site collapses!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Ha that works so fuck you dubya ya fucking homo fag bastard,sorry dubya im just all excited co i managed to do someting right.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

In part of high school, I heard nothing on the fucking radio except Terence Trent D'Opey and Bobby McFerrin. In my adolescence, I really wanted to fucking strangle every single person I thought might have potentially parented the two of them (and where I was, it might as well have been the whole damned city).

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well have a go at this daft cunt engil,the guys a fucking nob,sign his guest book with shit he gets really upset and starts throwing a wobbly its pretty damn funny,the dicks 16 and loves ttd i bet he was only about 6 whe he was in the charts the fucking idiot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, Tommy, but I couldn't follow that at all. Are you sure that's English? Help me out here, please.

10. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

he said:
    well have a go at this daft cunt engil, (go ahead and beat the mental shit out of this guy) the guys a fucking nob (hes a fucking penis),sign his guest book with shit (fill his guestbook with bullshit) he gets really upset and starts throwing a wobbly (he gets upset and has a little hissy fit) its pretty damn funny,the dicks 16 and loves ttd (the kid is 16 and loves terrance trent darby or whatever the fock his name is) i bet he was only about 6 whe he was in the charts the fucking idiot. (i bet he was only about 6 when the ttd dude existed, he's a fuckin idiot).

help out at all?

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    In part of high school, I heard nothing on the fucking radio except Terence Trent D'Opey and Bobby McFerrin. In my adolescence, I really wanted to fucking strangle every single person I thought might have potentially parented the two of them (and where I was, it might as well have been the whole damned city).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you wanted to kill all black people??? Are you a racist? I thought Fugly was a place for peace and tolerance?

:goes to download Wishing Well and Don't Worry, Be Happy:

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    http://www.sanandamaitreya2002.cjb.net/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What. The. Fuck.

I closed that window almost as quick as the popups that came with it.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well have a go at this daft cunt engil,the guys a fucking nob,sign his guest book with shit he gets really upset and starts throwing a wobbly its pretty damn funny,the dicks 16 and loves ttd i bet he was only about 6 whe he was in the charts the fucking idiot.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    heheheheheh if that happens dubya ill let you fuck kit first and ill have sloppy seconds dude.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I'm sorry, Tommy, but I couldn't follow that at all. Are you sure that's English? Help me out here, please.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont worry ford i didnt understand it either.