teens today?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. crawling king snake

crawling king snake New Member

what happened to drugs,guns,sex,violence,heavy metal and most importantly, drugs. kids suck. im 23 and still do all kinds of crazy shit now kids cant handle heavy drugs or heavy music.whats this new wuss shit POD and puddle of mud? taht shit is so queer i want to rip my stereo out when it comes on. what happened to an 8 ball a bottle of jim beam and an ounce of grass?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i dunno wtf yer talking about

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hes talking out his ass hes probably a 45 year old virgin thats still lives his mum.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're not from WV.

5. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

What happened? Nothing happened, dumbasses like yourself fucked our chances at having fun. When you were a teenager it was all ok but now we have to keep it under wraps becuse of fuck nuts like you. Cops are hard asses now and if we get caught we're fucked, all because people like you couldn't control yourself. Look at you now 23 probably still living at home, can't spell worth a shit, all your brain cells probably fried. Hell you probably don't even live at home, you probably broke into someone's house to use their computer, while looking for shit to sell for crack, so you could make your stupid-ass comments on this page. Get a life, get a job, and shut the fuck up.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Crack is good.