Teaser for the gamers...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Enough to whet a few appetites... (early screenshots)

2. 1337

1337 New Member

too bad i sold my PS2.
    Ill grab the warez PC version, then when i buy a new PS2, ill get that i guess.
    Its GTA3 set in the 80s.
    The main dude looks sweet now.

3. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Can I still refill my health by fucking hookers, and then gaining money by killing them afterwards? Or do I have to whore myself out this time at the golf course to rich faggots?

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:

Enough to whet a few appetites... (early screenshots)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww sweet man!! It's like GTA3 Vice! Hell yeah...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    too bad i sold my PS2.
    Ill grab the warez PC version, then when i buy a new PS2, ill get that i guess.
    Its GTA3 set in the 80s.
    The main dude looks sweet now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be prepared to wait a while... I don't think this game's coming out until October, and with as long as it took for them to bring GTA3 out for the PC, you're probably looking at another 6 months or so...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellstormish:
    Can I still refill my health by fucking hookers, and then gaining money by killing them afterwards? Or do I have to whore myself out this time at the golf course to rich faggots? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good question... Maybe you can kidnap one of those inline skaters wearing a bikini and rape her to get your power back?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Aww sweet man!! It's like GTA3 Vice! Hell yeah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, maybe by the time it's out, I'll actually have a PS2 to play my copy of GTA3 on...

8. 1337

1337 New Member

Oh i forgot, it has MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. KnightShark

KnightShark New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Enough to whet a few appetites... (early screenshots)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Isn't it just going to be more of the same?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    Oh i forgot, it has MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah! Those were always soooooo fucking badass in the first GTA games... Fast as fuckin' hell! I can't wait!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KnightShark:
    Isn't it just going to be more of the same? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't that be enough? Jesus, man... I worship that goddamn game! Give me a few new streets and some rape scenarios, and I'm fucking there!

Seriously, though... I heard they're taking feedback and suggestions from people on how to improve on it... Already, the graphics look better than the predecessor. If GTA3 was the first 3-D game Rockstar did, I can't wait to see what they can pull outta their ass now that they're familiar with the system...

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]