tard baby

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 28, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the terrorist toddler got bitten by a few mosquitoes last night... woke up this morning looking like this http://josephineho.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/quasimodo.gif

rushed him to the doc, he is doing better now.... But of course he fell 2 days ago and has a bruise across the nose and now two swollen eyes due to allergic reaction, and half swollen lip... and a healed but still scabby knee... he is on steroids and benadryl... running around drunk... probably gonna get more injuries. I swear if I did not know him I would swear someone beats the hell out of him.

I know this sounds bad, but he really looks retarded..or abused, so I am keeping him home till he looks normal again. I hope he is not going to be one of those kids allergic to everything. The doc said this happens all the time. I took a cell phone pic.. I gotta go buy a new camera, I think he threw it away... or someone took it.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think kids always end up getting hurt before you have to take them somewhere.

I accidentally hit my nephew in the face with a VCR tape when he was about 5. I meant to hit him with it... just not in the face... he was being a dick and I was a teenager on the phone and he kept bothering me (we are like brother and sister... raised together) and he was kicking me or whatever, so I grabbed what I could (vcr tape) and threw it at him. It hit him in the face and blacked his eye and when he went to school someone asked him what happened and he said his aunt hit him so he had to go talk to the vice principal about it. :redface:

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

sent you a pic... he looks sooooo tarded. poor cute little ugly baby

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

that was after some of the swelling went down. He looked Asian this morning. ... kinda made me want a little girl Asian baby.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He didn't look that bad. He's still cute as hell. Cuter than any little asian girl you would ever find.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he looks normal today.

7. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Mine can stand on grass blades and has an enormous head that has a nipple on top.

8. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

And my daughter eats paper clips and kills things.

I TOLD HER that her eyes would stick that way. But did she listen?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That was a real baby horse, wasn't it?

10. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Maybe. God, I hate... I mean love that creepy fucking kid.