Tales from the bottom of a 40 oz.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Somehow I didnt break my neck passing out in this position, thank you Schlitz Blue bull.. thank you

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

oh how cute... You went to club that serves 40's??? ... I see the "old enough to drink band on your arm"

what kind of club serves 40s???
    A mighty fine classy one I guess...

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

thats from the bowling alley "club" earlier in the night, thanks for playing though, your detecvtive skills are as keen as ever.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    what kind of club serves 40s???
    A mighty fine classy one I guess...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to go to a club in New Orleans that sold Cisco in plastic go-cups, so 40's aren't out of my realm of possibilities.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL! Reminds me of a story I heard once...

This black lady was at the convienence store, asking the clerk for some MD 20/20. The clerk responded, "What flavor?"

"It don't matter none, he just gonna' puke it up anyway..."

Always brings a smile to my face...

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

nah they dont sell 40s at the bowling alley, thats what we move onto after the bowling alley, nor would i set foot into a club (ugghh the very thought)ill stick to sleazy dives. we do have a bar out here with a vintage arcade in it, not to many games and nothing off the wall just some pac-man, frogger, donkey kong etc, they should sell fortys though. and cisco in a cup... i should be so lucky.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you managed to get a pic under 60k i see...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thanks for the clarification there, Nico... Besides, you tell it bettah anyway.

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    LOL! Reminds me of a story I heard once...

This black lady was at the convienence store, asking the clerk for some MD 20/20. The clerk responded, "What flavor?"

"It don't matter none, he just gonna' puke it up anyway..."

Always brings a smile to my face...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You heard that story from me, ya dope!

"Which do he want, the purple or the errnge?"
    "It don't mattah, bay. He gonna trow it up anyway."

That was in NO too. Damn, there's no place like home. Can't wait to go back and be with alcoholics.. er people of my own kind.

10. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Did I ever tell you about the redneck towtruck driver who emphatically believed he saw UFOs darting around the Honey Island Swamp one ****oween on a hunting trip? Being that Bubba and I still had a long way to go, I tried to steer the conversation to an alien abduction book I'd just read (Communion). But he got all indignant saying he didn't believe in any of that "alien crap".

I was like wtf? If you believe you saw UFOs who the hell do you think was driving them?

And he goes "Huh. I don't rightly know, I never thought about it like that."

We never spoke again. But I wonder sometimes if it keeps him up late at night.

11. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Uh, that was supposed to read "****oween".

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

What the hell? Why won't it let me write the name of my favorite day of the year?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aaaaaahhhhhh! Attack of the thread-revivers!!!

Sorry, Schmed - I just love that pic... :grin:

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Christ, Matthew... At least drink some good brew... I know I can't talk with my frequent OE/211 evenings, but for chrissakes, [/i]"Lone Star?"[/i]

There was a time when that was a great brew, but times change, small breweries get bought out, and beers go down the shitter. Maybe if they bring it back to SA and let our drunken masters back at the brewing process............... hell, a guy can dream, can't he? :?