Super Hero

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 11, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i meant that super man isnt immortal and that he is mortal.
    thats y he gets hurt and stuff

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spontanious Spark:
    i meant that super man isnt immortal and that he is mortal.
    thats y he gets hurt and stuff
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aha ha ha ha

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i dont understand something tho...
    y is bat man a super hero? he really has no super powers he just has a utility belt and a really KICK ASS car. especially the first one. if u hav ever seen the origional bill ward and adam west bat man the batmobiel is like a black porche that has been added 2. i want that car. any way all bat man has is like a cool cal a belt a phone and a bat pole. in fact the origional bat man (the bill ward one) he is slightly over weight and out opf shape. it is actually quite funny if u ask me because bat man has boobs and a beer belly. if u can i seriousoly sugest that u go rent the first bat man so that u can see what i am talking about.
    speaking of bat man, even tho he is the best super hero i think that he had this thing with robin. u know that they were butt buddies all the way. they even talk gay. it is almost as amusing as the fact that he is so fat and out of shape. that is another reasojn that i would suggest that you go out and rent the origional bat man and robin movie.

its almost like a comedy

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i always thought POW!! and BIFF!! we're queer words.. maybe..

holy butt stuffing batman!!

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    i dont understand something tho...
    y is bat man a super hero? he really has no super powers he just has a utility belt and a really KICK ASS car. especially the first one. if u hav ever seen the origional bill ward and adam west bat man the batmobiel is like a black porche that has been added 2. i want that car. any way all bat man has is like a cool cal a belt a phone and a bat pole. in fact the origional bat man (the bill ward one) he is slightly over weight and out opf shape. it is actually quite funny if u ask me because bat man has boobs and a beer belly. if u can i seriousoly sugest that u go rent the first bat man so that u can see what i am talking about.
    speaking of bat man, even tho he is the best super hero i think that he had this thing with robin. u know that they were butt buddies all the way. they even talk gay. it is almost as amusing as the fact that he is so fat and out of shape. that is another reasojn that i would suggest that you go out and rent the origional bat man and robin movie.

its almost like a comedy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why on earth would i wanna rent out a video containing a bitch-titted beer bellied ass fucker and his little play thing?

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Actually.........*sound of running footsteps..door opens...slams shut*

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

ha! your plan worked a treat sparky!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Superman, no contest. All the nifty rich kid toys in the world wouldn't buy him but a few seconds...

Although, I do recall reading a comic book series wherein Batman had the last laugh... Can't think of it's fucking name, but it's in one of my comic book boxes from when I collected...

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    ha! your plan worked a treat sparky!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

told ya
    it was quite funny wasnt it how bat mans tits bounced as he ran

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Superman, no contest. All the nifty rich kid toys in the world wouldn't buy him but a few seconds...

Although, I do recall reading a comic book series wherein Batman had the last laugh... Can't think of it's fucking name, but it's in one of my comic book boxes from when I collected...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do think that u r right now that i think of it.
    batman like beat down superman
    if u find it tell me what happened rev

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

celebrity deathmatch?

"and it looks like old super has gone for the chair!, thats right the man of steel has gone for the seat of plastic! what is batman going to do now? OHHHH a kryptonite axe handle! thats gonna leave a mark on the big fella.. oh no! supers ditched the chair.. and has decided to go for the whole 'economy row' of seats, theres gonna be a LOT of unhappy punters here tonight.. and now its over to stooooone cold Steve Austin.."

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

what the fuck r u talkin about d?

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    what the fuck r u talkin about d?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is pretending to be a comentater from Celeb Death match.... from MTV init?

Stupid Twat

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

holy melting popsicles bat man!

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

holy mary mother of god batman! have you checked out this months issue of 'awaken'? its got some locely crochet patterns on page 52!

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

The Silver surfer would kick anyones butt.

17. Fetus

Fetus New Member

Doesnt superman die in the last comic called the dooms day book and then the scientists clone him again from a hair but fuck up and make two of him. one of which is evil and the other good.

I dont care i still think the sight of a fetus flying around a city saving people is shit funny.

Oh god i sound like that little fat nerdy kid that wank was talking about

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    The Silver surfer would kick anyones butt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no way
    silver surfer is a knock off of the hob goblin. with the surf board and all that.

hob goblin was the best villan on that show!

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

and fetus change yer name that was MY idea!

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

NEW QUESTION
    WHO WOULD WIN MR FREEZE OR DR OCTAPUS?

again goin with the bat man thing im gonna say mr freeze. he has superior weapons 2 doc oc. mr freeze has a whole lot more guns and stuff.

Dr. Octsapus ko n 6 round