Sup

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by brookie, Jun 27, 2002.

1. brookie

brookie New Member

Sup people. I'm Cheeze's brother. I just recently moved in with him and decided to see what all the fuss was about in here. Cheeze said this place is pretty cool so I'll give it a shot. Does Ulfur hang out here too?

Peace.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Sup people. I'm Cheeze's brother. I just recently moved in with him and decided to see what all the fuss was about in here. Cheeze said this place is pretty cool so I'll give it a shot. Does Ulfur hang out here too?

Peace.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh god another guy I might have fucked in OC

3. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o, Ulfer is here, somewhere, scavenging the dumpsters in search of beer.

4. brookie

brookie New Member

I highly doubt it. I don't go to OC that much. Did you fuck my brother in OC?

5. brookie

brookie New Member

I met him a couple weeks ago. He came down and partied with us at Cactus. He's cool as shit. Cheeze told me that he put a knife to a drunks throat in the DJ Booth. Lord only knows the things that go on in there.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    I highly doubt it. I don't go to OC that much. Did you fuck my brother in OC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I remember, haahahahahahaha

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I met him a couple weeks ago. He came down and partied with us at Cactus. He's cool as shit. Cheeze told me that he put a knife to a drunks throat in the DJ Booth. Lord only knows the things that go on in there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, just wait until that pic gets scanned...(yes, they actually took a shot of me doing that).

I actually want to see the pic of that girl planting her twat on that same drunken mullethead's face.