Suggestion

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ucicare, Dec 30, 2004.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Suggestion - I would like to see a section similar to the "Photos" section for posting original poetry, stories, articles, artistic photos, etc.

Anyone else interested?

Barry

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I was thinging more of serious literary efforts, with sincere critiques. Wait a minute, this is Fugly.com. What was I thinking?

(Momentary flash of hope fails to overcome the darkness.)

I retract the suggestion.

Barry

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

ya know..i think a forum like that would be a good idea..that way I could post more of my kids' work, some of mine, and have it torn to shreds..and in between it maybe have some actual constructive criticism..

and at the very least get an idea of how kind rejection letters really are. :)

actually, something like that would be cool cus we could post some seriously sick and twisted writings that might get us locked up anywhere else.

or at least being upped on our meds..;)

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

It is useless to pursue this. You and me are the only two that can read above a 4th grade level. The rest of the crew won't read any poetry unless it has the word "dick" somewhere in it.

Barry

6. mia

mia New Member

Reverse psychology. . . .you never know it may work? :wink:

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

naw, whipone is a shock master extroadinare. If//when he replaces that pic it is prolly going to be replaces by one equally offensive, so why bother going to go that route?

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am going to bed after this Medicvet. Do you realize that it is 3:00AM and neither of us are sleeping? It is daytime where Mia is located. She is at work wasting time on the computer rather than charter her notes that are two weeks behind. She has a reason to be awake. We don't.
    My wife had gall bladder surgery this AM -all went well, but I guess it got me wound up.

Pops 2 Benadryl

G'nite!

Barry

9. mia

mia New Member

10. mia

mia New Member

Oh Whatever!!

11. mia

mia New Member

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

My wife and I started dating at age fifteen, and have been together ever since. (I am 45). She is an exceptionally fine person, and a very good wife. I get irritated at her at times because she can be incredibly hard to please, but overall she scores high.

If I was critical of her, it was in jest.

Barry

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so she reads the forum then

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

On occasion she does. I finally got her to create a nick, but she isn't too impressed. She would rather waste her evenings watching American Idol.

Barry

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

oh god that shit is absofuckinlutley gay. i cant stand that show nore those damn reality shows

16. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I hear ya there, dr. roboto. I hate that show..can't believe that a chinese dude got his 15 minutes and more for totally SUCKING at singing when he signed on..and prolly doesn't realize that everyone is laughing at him..geez.

Have to admit I got hooked on survivor, as ashamed as i am to admit it. but it's the only one i watch..watched big brother for a little while, but stopped after i realized that the ugly people didn't stand a chance and were usually some of the first people to go. fuck that.

barry, i try most nights to go to sleep before the sun comes up in the am, but don't always make it. ;) hope all is well with yer wife.

17. mia

mia New Member

18. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

dayummmm..30 yrs with the same person? yer either better than me or a seriously sick fuck. prolly both. ;)

more power to ya! 8)

19. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Quoting is hard, huh Mia? :p

20. mia

mia New Member

Yup!