Succer

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Oct 12, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

What makes America great? Simple. We are the only major country to realize how boring soccer is. That's right. Soccer is a failure in the U.S., and for good reason. The athletes are long-haired, smelly deadbeats and the game involves an hour and a half of guys running around -- all for a 0 - 0 tie.

Soccer "by the numbers"
    2) Number of joints smoked by a typical soccer player after a game.
    5) Number of years until MLS is a distant memory.
    3) Bars of soap needed to sustain a soccer team for an entire season.
    8%) Percentage of soccer-playing kids who have the necessary skills to play baseball.
    1-0) Score of a typical World Cup slugfest

2. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    What makes America suck? Simple. We are the only country not to realize how boring we are. That's right. Soccer is a failure in the U.S., and for good reason, we are shit at sport! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    Bars of soap needed to sustain a soccer team for an entire season.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Succer is too GAY even for FagARoni!

5. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

What about Baseball? Rounders more like... A game played only by americans and British school kids <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Don't forget the glorious sporting institution that is 'The World Series' in rounders, where teams from all over 'the world' compete in the USA for the title of 'World Champions'...

Have any actual non US teams ever played in this?

7. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Do the two Canadian teams count?????

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

You know what I can't figure out is cricket. How the hell do you play cricket?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Polo is another dumb game.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

The side that is out goes in to bat and the side that's in is trying to get the side that is out, in again.

See?

11. crusader

crusader New Member

thats because it requires to much skill for you to comprehend, more than just throwing a ball and swinging. Sport outside the US has progressed beyond a neanderthallic level, but you're all too stupid and ignorant to understand.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Fuck me, talk about a 'fist shaking' welcome to the forums, I think our resident Kiwi will settle in reet good

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by InToxiCateD:
    thats because it requires to much skill for you to comprehend, more than just throwing a ball and swinging. Sport outside the US has progressed beyond a neanderthallic level, but you're all too stupid and ignorant to understand. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm sure you have plenty of time for sports with 40% unemployment. Maybe you smart guys should figure out how to get a job.

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    The side that is out goes in to bat and the side that's in is trying to get the side that is out, in again.

See?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Dubya! It's all so clear now!

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Woohoo! A convert to the gentle thwock of leather and willow. If I move to the States I will be joining (or starting if I have too goddamit!) an ex-pat Cricket team just to remind me to keep the lip (upper) stiff and my spine straight as is the wont of most Brits...(oh aye yeah)

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Whoo hoo! That's great, Bob!

18. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Soccer Sucks!

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Eh Minister mate, you don't want to be fucking with these Maori fellas, have you seen the film 'Once Were Warriors'?

Fucking good rugby players tho!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did a few weeks of rugby training last year to lose a bit of the excess fat. I only lasted a few weeks as the maori's in the team just threw me about like a wank rag. Those guys are fucking huge, but really nice usualy. Much better than the drunken stinking abos that we have here.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Eh Minister mate, you don't want to be fucking with these Maori fellas, have you seen the film 'Once Were Warriors'?

They're all turbo-charged nutters who like their grog and a punch up...recommend the film if you haven't seen it by the way, it's startlingly brilliant

Fucking good rugby players tho!