Subject: Suicide? Or is IT?

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Ministersf, May 30, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I'm still tryin' to remember what movie I saw it in...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Think its a Tarantino film

2. pezcookie

pezcookie New Member

I have also heard the story and i researched.... yes i have no life and it really did happen somewhere in the northern region of the us. But i don't think it was ever in a movie... you may want to check the batch of acid you took, i think it may be bad

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

was it four rooms?

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Is it "True Romance"

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pezcookie:
    I have also heard the story and i researched.... yes i have no life and it really did happen somewhere in the northern region of the us. But i don't think it was ever in a movie... you may want to check the batch of acid you took, i think it may be bad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it was definitely in a movie...possibly a Tarantino flick but I doubt it. I'm not doubting that it's based on a true story, I could care less either way. It was a fairly recent movie, sometime in the last two years. The way they put it in the movie was as a true story, like an example of an ironic twist of fate type of thing. The Way of the Gun maybe, I don't have a copy of that one or I'd check. And the acid I eat has never been bad, which is a minor miracle considering I've eaten more hits of acid than I've made posts in this forum...damn near twice as many.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

The movie that it's in is called 'Magnolia'. In the movie they say that it happened in 1959.

7. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    This is kinda funny too:

That's hilarious...