Stupid mother fuckers [mini-rant]

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Apr 10, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I just love the commercials they play advertising "bring in your old polluting gas lawnmower, and trade it in for a more environmentally friendly electric one!" Don't these fuckwads know that the electricity made in this city comes from the burning of coal?

These are the same types that try and get you to bring in your old 'water wasting' toilet and exchange it for an 'efficient' model that uses half the water to flush. Great thinking, when you've got to flush the damn thing three times just to get rid of all the shit and paper in it. I like my toilet the way it is - big, water-wasting, 'efficient' in getting rid of shit, and my homeade sign above it that says "Drop your nugget and watch me chug it!"

Another example of prime stupidity (kind of like a prime number - you can't factor out any sense from it) is these half-wit treehuggers that set up a table to get people to sign their 'save the forests' petition. I lifted up their cute little tablecloth/sign, and reveled in the look on their faces as I pointed out that their table was made out of wood.

Fuckin' hypocrit asswipes. They all should be drug out into the fucking road and shot... twice.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    and my homeade sign above it that says "Drop your nugget and watch me chug it!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No shit?

You made it yourself?

What is it made out of? (Dare I ask)

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

A shitty Lexmark printer and some 20 weight paper, actually...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Smartass...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    These are the same types that try and get you to bring in your old 'water wasting' toilet and exchange it for an 'efficient' model that uses half the water to flush. Great thinking, when you've got to flush the damn thing three times just to get rid of all the shit and paper in it. I like my toilet the way it is - big, water-wasting, 'efficient' in getting rid of shit, and my homeade sign above it that says "Drop your nugget and watch me chug it!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you betray your ignorance of the science of getting rid of poopie...
    the efficient cistern uses a modern design of cistern that generates more power to flush and therefore needs less water to get rid of an average sized log... (6 litres)
    but, for some reason, you seem to produce larger than average stools... and need an excessive amount of paper to rid you of residue... dare i say fatass...

if your water was metered, like much of it is in this country, you would appreciate the value of an efficient cistern, and even more so the new cisterns that are about to come on the market that flush straight from the water mains and will only need 1.2 litres of water to flush... (3.6 in your case fatty widehole)

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Problem is, I've yet to see any of the 'high power' efficient commodes here in residential areas. Sure, they've got the ones that look and sound like you just opened the fire hydrant at some of the stores you go to, but those ones always have a knack of splashing water out of the damn thing as they flush. It's even nicer when it's one of those 'auto-flush' toilets, and as you lean forward to wipe it decides it's a great time to splash you.

Yes, we do have meters, but by the time I'd save enough money to make up for buying a commercial-grade shit muncher toilet, I'll probably have moved out.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's even nicer when it's one of those 'auto-flush' toilets, and as you lean forward to wipe it decides it's a great time to splash you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate those fucking things! They're always at rest areas.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've found a way around them, oddly enough... take a piece of toilet paper, spit on it, and stick it to the 'sensor' - it'll fix it long enough for you to do your business.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Good thinking.

Count your blessings, FBS... At least you don't have those 'little boxes of menses' in the stall with you!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've heard the horror stories...

Never seen one, though...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's not necessarily the appearance of them that I find appalling, it's the fucking stench! I'm sure you've caught a whiff of one (whether you realized it at the time or not) while standing outside a public restroom when some poor bitch was opening the door to go in. Granted, not all public bathrooms are this bad, but I have been in quite a few that have brought tears to my eyes and vomit to my mouth. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. (No pun intended)

Moreover, I don't understand how a woman (girl) could stomach getting close enough, let alone take a few moments to profess their undying love to someone by scratching with their keys (or writing it in lipstick... yes, I have seen it done ) something so romantic and one-of-a-kind such as: "Julie and Greg 4-ever".

I'm glad I don't even have to 'mess' with them. Being Menopauseous certainly has it's benefits!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Moreover, I don't understand how a woman (girl) could stomach getting close enough, let alone take a few moments to profess their undying love to someone by scratching with their keys (or writing it in lipstick... yes, I have seen it done ) something so romantic and one-of-a-kind such as: "Julie and Greg 4-ever". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps they were just marking the grave of Greg and Julie's lovechild?