Stupid Mind fucking games...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 26, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    could you spell it Lambie and dot the i with a heart??? Maybe she will make you a gif like that using fruit loop colors???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fruit loops is a registered trademark of the kellogs company mamn.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

question for some of the old timers...was Pimp's other "girlfriend" worshipped here too?

and Lomo, did your fat frog fucking freak get to suck your dick more than every couple of weeks? Just wondering since you respected her sooooo much how she compares.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Um, seen your pic, you can claim Ugly[/URL]
    img]http://www.pitchblackpro.fslife.co.uk/pbp/nursey/nurseytime/Nurseytime.gif[/img]
    I've seen yours and you can claim amorphous sack of shit face of the year.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    fruit loops is a registered trademark of the kellogs company mamn.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok then, the color of generic Fruity O's that come in a bag and are .99

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ok then, the color of generic Fruity O's that come in a bag and are .99<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose that could work, as long as Nursey is up for that.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ok then, the color of generic Fruity O's that come in a bag and are .99<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how thrifty of you. now go
    HEREand post your ass so we can have a contest.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    No i 'picked him up'. It's all been documented somewhere in here,go and sniff it out the way you did the other information you jubilantly produced as if having found some secret weapon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not the one who runs all over this forum trying to quote a bunch of other threads...I came back after being gone for a day and mentioned what I had read and my disappointment in the other forum members. You have great forum knowledge, WOW...I fear for forum skills.

So since you two have such a great relationship how come he can bear to be so far away 99% of the time? Does he have a real life that doesn't include you?

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

productivity at its finest right there.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    how thrifty of you. now go
    HEREand post your ass so we can have a contest.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rat, I have complimented your ass in the past, not as juicy as Kitana's but the new picture with tan lines was very nice. I will have to see about posting mine so they will a real fat one to compare to yours. and maybe we can get someone to post a fuzzy black and white picture of a bony ass to show the other extreme.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Does anyone remember the band WEEN??????????

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Does anyone remember the band WEEN??????????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as in holloWEEN or WEENie?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I am not the one who runs all over this forum trying to quote a bunch of other threads...You have great forum knowledge, WOW...I fear for forum skills<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And what the fuck has that got to do with anything?My,umm.. 'forum skills'...getting pretty fucking desperate again there,fat 'girl'.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    But they aren't jealously obsessed with me...why would they have reason to attack my hand with their faces as dementedly as you?
    None of your buisness you prying fat louse...but rest assured,it's what suits us both best in practical terms for the time being.And again...what has this got to do with anything?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

question for some of the old timers...was Pimp's other "girlfriend" worshipped here too?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.. she was an irritating whiny fuck with a piss-poor excuse for humour.. which is why she is my ex-girlfriend

yes, it's called work.. and believe me, it's fucking shit being so far away for so much of the time... but as she's already pointed out.. that's none of your fucking business

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    no.. she was an irritating whiny fuck with a piss-poor excuse for humour<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Yummy...you and her would have got on very well.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Rat, I have complimented your ass in the past, not as juicy as Kitana's but the new picture with tan lines was very nice. I will have to see about posting mine so they will a real fat one to compare to yours. and maybe we can get someone to post a fuzzy black and white picture of a bony ass to show the other extreme.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yeah, well i am 10 years older than Klitana, and i dont eat beans and cheese everyday to poof it up. if you are referring to Nursey's b&w pic i can tell you that i have the original unedited color one (including her face and furry jacket), and it isnt bony. it's rather firm and bouncy. in fact, if she posted that she'd win, hands down.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah, her ass is great ... i have the original photograph pinned to my door and my friends are jealous as fuck..

17. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

{her usual avoiding-the-question digression snipped}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ok, so you're a hard bargainer. how about a wholesale-member's-club-size drum of Fiddle Faddle? and a case of Hershey's chocolate syrup for a topping to boot? that should keep you busy munching for at least a couple days, you porcine pud-faced slapper

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yeah, her ass is great ... i have the original photograph pinned to my door and my friends are jealous as fuck..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i have the original picture pinned to my door, and all my friends think i'm gay.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    fiddlefaddle fiddlefaddle, holy shit! thats all i can think about now. damn you.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    who didn't really quote me and tried again to make a fat joke<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Missy Ann Throbic, I obviously don't need your junk food, I manage to stay fat without your help...now you also ignored my comment, are you just sad cause you weren't included in her fan club??? Maybe the Pimp's next "girlfriend" will replace Nursey on Fugly and she will appreciate you.