Stupid Mind fucking games...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 26, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Ze two ugliest peeples in ze world are MANGO and Bea Arthur. They scare me.
    Ross perot you must be gay or zomethink!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mango is a man!!! And I am 100% straight

2. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

They all say they straight until they meet FagARoni.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    They all say they straight until they meet FagARoni. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that because you whip out your italian sausage and then they can't resist the mouthwatering taste of love that fills their mouthes while sucking the italian sausage? Lets not forget the meatballs either.

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I'm sorry perot. I forgot about Janet Reno. She ees scary ugly. Now i drink another Red Stripe and see if Kevin can get it up for me.

5. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Uh there's no EDIT at thees Fugly ees there.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I'm sorry perot. I forgot about Janet Reno. She ees scary ugly. Now i drink another Red Stripe and see if Kevin can get it up for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree with you on that FagARoni, Janet is very scary and she was on the evil side of the campaign. You all should have voted PEROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

damn, nursey - how's your hand? must be sore as hell the way Blimpy's beating the shit out of it with her face!

8. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ze FagARoni once voted for perot. But next he voted for pat buchanan, because he notta lak ze way ze fat corporations tak ze jobs away from Americano's and reduce their standard off living for profit.
    Perot notta mount a credible campaign inna ze long run.
    Mees Goddess Yummy why you say "Yummy"? I no understand. Yummy to me ees sucking good cocksicles.

9. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally promised by Goddess Yummy:
    wanting to leave because of her...am really starting to doubt bothering to post here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what'll it take to turn your doubt into certainty?

would a bribe help? how bout a nice big 5gal tub of Ben & Jerry's? 2lb bag of Reese's Pieces? or wouldja be demanding more than a midnight snack?

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Ze FagARoni once voted for perot. But next he voted for pat buchanan, because he notta lak ze way ze fat corporations tak ze jobs away from Americano's and reduce their standard off living for profit.
    Perot notta mount a credible campaign inna ze long run.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as you voted for Perot your life will be spared when I take over the world riding my mechanical bull.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Is that because you whip out your italian sausage and then they can't resist the mouthwatering taste of love that fills their mouthes while sucking the italian sausage? Lets not forget the meatballs either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ross, that sounded really really gay...Bea would be very disappointed if you switched teams

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Ross, that sounded really really gay...Bea would be very disappointed if you switched teams<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said they not me. Bea has nothing to worry about, I don't plan on batting for the Yankees ever.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Mees Goddess Yummy why you say "Yummy"? I no understand. Yummy to me ees sucking good cocksicles. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See the word yummy should make everyone feel all warm and gooey like a good shot of spermies down your throat. Yummy has different meanings for everyone, but they are all good.

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    what'll it take to turn your doubt into certainty?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww, are you hurt cause Pimp didn't even list you as one of her flunkies? its ok Ms. Anthropic you suck her gaping ass worse than most and I am sure some day will get the recognition from her you crave.

15. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Thatta mak a lotta sense Goddess Yummy. I now understand. Now i go drink another red stripe and warm up my leftover steak. You are nize to talk to me.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

what left over steak might that be?? TUBE STEAK???

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I said they not me. Bea has nothing to worry about, I don't plan on batting for the Yankees ever.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, like the none of the Mets have ever celebrated a win with a trip to a Gloryhole off of 42nd Street! but if you are comfortable enough with your sexual orientation to describe what you did like that, than you must have really big balls for a LAMB

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Did you once post your picture Mees Goddess Yummy? I think i saw it in a cartoon which ze Nursey made at a site
    called "The Land of the Free" on EZBoard. That made me curious why she was so mad at you and so i came over here .
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That picture wasn't me, it was some other girl who used to post here, but she was fat too and Nursey thought she had found someone she had some kind of superiority over and used her Photoshop skills to make herself feel important...hope she
    felt better

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    than you must have really big balls for a LAMB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LAMBY

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

LAMBY
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

could you spell it Lambie and dot the i with a heart??? Maybe she will make you a gif like that using fruit loop colors???