Stupid Mind fucking games...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Why the fuck are there such things as whiggers??? Has L.T. Jackson seen that site yet?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Let me start by saying, never give a shit about anyone, at any fucking time, espically on the internet.

anyways, it won't be much of a mystery as to who I am writing about, but if you feel the need to kill yourself, then hey, have at it. More oxygen for me. I was burned before by the mysterious disappearance, then you reemerge again. Fuck that. Is life really that bad? Think about it, life could be a lot worse than it already is, but if you want to be a selfish prick, then have the fuck at it.

If you are selfish enough to actually kill yourself, do me one favor, TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU THAT FUCKING DESERVES IT!!!

thank you and god bless,

Sincerely,

-IMC-

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Let me start by saying, never give a shit about anyone, at any fucking time, epically on the internet.
    -IMC-
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I care about Cryptie!!! Although I may have to kill myself cause he has better lingerie than me

This is good advice, IMC...can I also have your recipe for Girl Scout Stew? or Brownie Brownies?

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

what the fuck???

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    what the fuck???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, Tommy, obviously others who haven't commented are obviously confused too. I thought IMC was pretty blunt

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Funny that the dumb whore, Nursey, didn't even put her two cents in here...but in light of the fact I was gone and no one still has called her on her attitude I thought this was an oppropriate place for me to post what I think of all of you (even though I am just some chick on the internet and it shouldn't matter).

You are all Pussies...Nursey is making you all look like spineless wankers.

Her boyfriend (whom she met on the internet and still only sees every 2-3 weeks but brags about the fact they have been together for soooo long---hell I wish I only had to put up with her that often) was nice enough to list you all here:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Oh, yeah, I am glad the sincerity of the "tribute thread" made her feel special, and I am sure everyone meant every word of it.

You are all owned by Nursey and it is really sad, I can't believe only one person called her on that stupid ass 6 mile long quote.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:

So listen to someone who actually knows what he is talking about, instead of believing every biased article you read, then cut n paste to bore the rest of us.

Dumb fuckin slut <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the rest of you ignoring her pointing out that you are dickless wonders is the same as saying it is true. I am sure the two years she has been here she has been Belle of the Ball, just like Pimp's last girlfriend who was here. At first I appreciated all the PMs asking me not to leave and agreeing she is a dumb skank, but it makes it worse that none of you have said anything in the open forums.

More than wanting to leave because of her, cause I don't give a flying fuck about her, but am really starting to doubt bothering to post here when it seems you all are just going to kiss Nursey's scuffed street walking heels.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Priceless!Now crawl away and rot you fucked up jealous whore.

8. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Goddess Yummy, I wanted to come here & post only after reading your posts. You sound very intelligent and interesting. Not at all like ze perverts swimming in ze slime wheech ees FUGLY.

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I wish bea arthur was here to hold me.

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

DEATH to Bea Arthur! She ees decayed old liberal skank with too much male hormones.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Priceless!Now crawl away and rot you fucked up jealous whore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am priceless, thank you...I am not leaving, going to stay around, just wanted everyone to know how stupid they look...and I am not "fucked up" or jealous...quick IM you internet boyfriend and see if he will jump in and defend you again...haha.

You can't imagine how great it is to have a real life.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    DEATH to Bea Arthur! She ees decayed old liberal skank with too much male hormones.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXCUSE ME!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! Bea Arthur is my bitch!!!!! You know its moments like this that I cry. Bea is not a man she's not!!

13. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Did you once post your picture Mees Goddess Yummy? I think i saw it in a cartoon which ze Nursey made at a site
    called "The Land of the Free" on EZBoard. That made me curious why she was so mad at you and so i came over here .

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:

You can't imagine how great it is to have a real life.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i can imagine that being an overweight jobless whore while racking up 700+ inane posts since you registered really makes your life complete, Scummy. i think you should stick around. watching Nursey burn your ass over and over is really entertaining.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Did you once post your picture Mees Goddess Yummy? I think i saw it in a cartoon which ze Nursey made at a site
    called "The Land of the Free" on EZBoard. That made me curious why she was so mad at you and so i came over here .
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, she is posting about me other places? I am THE BOMB...fuck you all being her bitches...she is my bitch!!! wait I don't want her...time for the Orkin Man.

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ze two ugliest peeples in ze world are MANGO and Bea Arthur. They scare me.
    Ross perot you must be gay or zomethink!

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I am priceless, thank you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    haHAAAhahahahaha!!!!
    Yes,Yummy...they should all just take your word for it,and act accordingly...then they wont look stupid or be 'owned'...

I have a real life-i'm just not an ugly,talentless,fat whore like you...is that so wrong?

18. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ze Nursey ees very complex personality. She ees ze whore and ze madonna. She ees ze artist and ze trivializer. I notta know her well. But eef she bothers to mak you Goddess yummy an enema, you must be worth her notice.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Haha, she is posting about me other places? I am THE BOMB...fuck you all being her bitches...she is my bitch!!! wait I don't want her...time for the Orkin Man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is too much!
    Here's the thread here!Enjoy!

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I have a real life-i'm just not an ugly,talentless,fat whore like you...is that so wrong? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, seen your pic, you can claim Ugly and we all know you can claim whore...and as for talentless, you don't know me or what "talents" I have.

Now what about your "boyfriend", did he pick you up on a forum or in a chat room?