Stupid idiot rednecks.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Evil Sarah, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Evil Sarah

Evil Sarah New Member

This forum is turing into some kind of haven for stupid, idiot KKK types. Is there anyone out there that feels the same way? More importantly, is there anyone out there with something intelligent to say for a change?

------------------
    http://www.fugly.com/staph/evilsarah/

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

define intelligent....

3. Evil Sarah

Evil Sarah New Member

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

What is this fucking forum for, other than to spout ridiculous bullshit? U still make me wanna SQUIRT, Sarah..

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*phew*.....
    thought i was gonna be put on the spot there...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    What is this fucking forum for, other than to spout ridiculous bullshit?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he has a point...

it's only retards come in here and take any of this shit seriously... i quite enjoy my daily quota of ridiculous crap thats spouted on here...
    it's better than listening to the racist pricks at work who are serious about their hate for the bruthas.....
    you wouldn't believe some of the ignorant shit i hear off these idiots...
    actually... some of you live in the states... you probably would believe it...

7. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Pimp Daddy could not have said it any better, most of the people that I have replied to on the board are in a way just asking for attention when they register with aliases such as "NIGGER" and "CHILDREN" they are just wanting to be abused but the other people on the board and nobody that I was aware of was taking it seriously, besides maybe drag_on and Hollz and they would not post the shit they do unless they enjoyed the attention they received, even if they really do like the dick.

8. Icare

Icare New Member

BOMB ISRAEL NOW! ...please Uncle Saddam- and shut that whining pre-menstrual bitch skully up before i gas myself

[This message has been edited by Icare (edited February 07, 2001).]

9. Skully

Skully New Member

What the fuck is this shit? ICare, what's your fuckin' problem? Did ya catch your dad cheating on you with your brother in the shower? Or did yer dog give you aids? You gotta problem, state it. Otherwise, stuff that dog cock back in yer mouth and shut the fuck up!

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Jesus, IGNW, use some fucking punctuation! That was a 93 word post with one period!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    you counted the words????
    btw i saw a comma in there too...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    i'm currently writing something (fiction) that is based around religious imagery (not of any specific religion... but with a lot taken from old eastern myths/legends)
    so i have done quite a bit of resaearch into religion over the last coupla years

and also a screenplay that takes the ideas of heaven and hell and sort of twists it a little....
    and since i am playing with beliefs that... to be frank.. the majority of the world hold dear... then it would be a very good idea if i got my facts straight on the matter... before turning them on their head...

anyway... for gods sake... the spider was his own fear... a part of him.. and if he killed the fear .. it would have killed a part of his spirit...
    instead of eradicating our fears we should accept them and use them to make us stronger...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    good point...

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and yes ... i spelt it resaearch... a typo... it happens

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    Uncle Saddam- <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he does look kinda like a friendly uncle too doesn't he...
    do you think he could be just another misunderstood genius dictator... i think they always get such bad press....

13. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

He goes fishing with grenades. I suppose it works.

------------------
    Never hit a man with glasses, hit him with something much bigger and heavier.

14. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Id kill to lounge around on a chair like that.

------------------
    Never hit a man with glasses, hit him with something much bigger and heavier.

15. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    What the fuck is this shit? ICare, what's your fuckin' problem? Did ya catch your dad cheating on you with your brother in the shower? Or did yer dog give you aids? You gotta problem, state it. Otherwise, stuff that dog cock back in yer mouth and shut the fuck up!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I refuse to speak to the Infidel!!!

16. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    anyway... for gods sake... the spider was his own fear... a part of him.. and if he killed the fear .. it would have killed a part of his spirit...
    instead of eradicating our fears we should accept them and use them to make us stronger...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I see, Daniel-son! Make very good sense!

I've actually studied some Buddhism, Zen and Hinduism at university - very clever, if paradoxical, stuff. Seems that the more east you go, the less coherent the philosophies become, at least from a Westernized, "rational" point-of-view.

Ever read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"? Smashing book that undermines the supposed infallibility of rational thought as a means to ascertaining the truth. Heady stuff.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

17. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    I refuse to speak to the Infidel!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, must be kind hard when yer mouth's full.

------------------
    Private Pyle, I'm gonna
    give you three seconds--excactly three fucking seconds--to wipe that stupid-looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

- Master Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally Skully's New Sig:
    Private Pyle, I'm gonna
    give you three seconds--excactly three fucking seconds--to wipe that stupid-looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

- Master Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blah blah blah.... skull-fucks.. *yawn*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    maybe a torturous mind-fuck.. now that'd make me smile......now mind-fuck by telepathy .... that'd be the one.....
    if telepathic battles were possible i'd fuck you up OK?
    your young and fragile mind could never survive the frenzied onslaught of depravity, filth and pure malevolence i could hurl your way, and if, by some small miracle, you managed to keep the core of your sanity locked away from harm, i would step up my assault, stealthily probing your unsuspecting subconscious extracting memories you hold dear, everything you cherish, that makes you unique, and corrupt it, creating an identity for you, so disparate and pathetic, that you would be consumed by so much self loathing, you would beg me for a release from your pitiful existence. I will then proceed to putrify your brain from within, liquifying all nerve tissue, until it flows from your every pore as a black effluvia. When you have passed the point of no return, but are still aware. I will return your true identity, so that as you die, you realise you have been played for a fool by the strongest mind you, or anyone else will ever encounter.

- Master Pimp Fucking Daddy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know which one i'd prefer to perform...

19. Skully

Skully New Member

You've inspired us all, Pimp.

------------------
    Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds - excactly three fucking seconds - to wipe that stupid-looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

- Master Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i loved writing that post... i'm glad fugly forgot about the complaints forum, (where i moved the holy young man thread to when IMC got all deletey,) when he was eradicating my entire existence from the forum...