STUPID FUCKING FROG WANNABE'S

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

fuckin CANADA..retard central..."oh so morally better than the US" and the wannabe home of a FUGLY get together..like anybody from down here is going to go to that hell hole....

hey just cause I'm a happy bastid dosn't mean I have to put up with a bunch of stupid doublespeak from a froggy wannabe.
    Crime rate comparisons between Canada and the United States.. I will work on 2001 but at least I am showing statistics and not bullshit like the fucking party wannabe

Canada United States
    Real terms Rate(1) Real terms Rate(1)
    Homicide CA10,542 3.8 US15,517 5.5
    Aggravated assault(2) CA743,933 143 US910,744 324
    Robbery CA327,012 88 US407,842 145
    Break and enter CA1,293,416 954 US2,049,946 728
    Motor vehicle theft CA860,268 521 US1,165,559 414
    1 Rates are per 100,000 population.
    2 For comparison purposes, the Canadian category of aggravated assault includes attempted murder, assault with a weapon and aggravated assault.
    note the per 100.000 population asswipes...
    don't go to CAnada..unless you are a FUCKING COWARD THAT WANTS TO AVOID MILITARY SERVICE...LOL... I bet Canada has an army..an army of..."woooahhh dude..we are a peaceful nation...*toke*...yeaaahhhh dude..you don't want to *toke*......like mess around with the elk you know...eh...?

punkass bitches...I bet they aren't counting reindeer rapers....OOOHH that doesn't count!
    that is a national sport here in Canada...not a crime!!!

ok let me save you 16 year olds the trouble with your weak replies...
    Type "A" to say "go fuck your llama"
    Type "B" to say your wife fucks Mexicans"
    Type "C" to say "go kill yourself"
    Type "D" to correct some mis-spelling or grammatical error I may have made...

IF you are a fucking retard, type "ABCD"..and and make it easy on yourself...
    thanks fer readin..I am me..you are not..and my life rocks....
    KM

2. djdev

djdev New Member

Um.. if you were living in a middle eastern country you would have to serve in MILITARY for about 3 years.. and they dont give you that volientering option like the U.S. NOW is it fair for me to say that your more of a coward? I dont think any american would burn them selves alive or blow them selves up for their country's land. btw KM why aren't you serving in the military? and how do you think the drugs get to canada? from the fucken mex's borders to the U.S. to canada. theirs hella more drugs in the U.S. and the candian government is doing alot to crack down on dope dealers and home growers here ... which has been a pain in the ass since I used to be able to get me a gram for 9$ CAD which i'd rather not spend on a monthley membership fee to fuglys members section.

3. djdev

djdev New Member

that's not to say I dont love this site and dont visit it 1000 times a day.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The monthly membership is 9 bucks now?!

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    ...ok let me save you 16 year olds the trouble with your weak replies...
    Type "A" to say "go fuck your llama"
    Type "B" to say your wife fucks Mexicans"
    Type "C" to say "go kill yourself"
    Type "D" to correct some mis-spelling or grammatical error I may have made...

IF you are a fucking retard, type "ABCD"..and and make it easy on yourself...
    thanks fer readin..I am me..you are not..and my life rocks....
    KM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot the other option...

"E" I am a complete cunt with the intellectual prowess of a used tampon and I can only demonstrate a reasonable amount of intellectual prowess by plagarsing facts and figures from other web sources.

Also, I am a yellow streak of piss poor excuse of a man with a spine made from blancmange and I am unable and unwilling to face a man down to his face as I am a cowardly shitsmear.

Plus other options am sure will become available as you will no doubt continue to reveal other startling displays of retardness in these forums.

Jesus you cunt.