Stupid ass Zune dead

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nauseous, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's been freezing up and normally the reset works, but today it's totally dead. I locked it, reset, unlocked, reset, plugged it in the docking station and directly into the computer and nothing. I even threw it on the floor.

Any ideas? If it's totally broken (I'll smash it with a hammer and torch it in the driveway and upload it to youtube), I'm buying some cheap mp3 player and just ripping my cds and converting them to mp3s for it. Almost everything on there was stuff I already had, so whatever. Fuck you Zune. :mad:

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm replacing it with a 16GB Sony Walkman. It's the same price for a new 8GB Zune.

I won't have to "rent" music off the fucking marketplace anymore or "sync" the stupid thing once a month.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I went cheap and got this at Walmart, but it's not bad. It's really lightweight compared to the Zune. Has some features that the Zune didn't have... like an equalizer and the ability to repeat a track. The Zune made that a PITA. Adding tracks is easy. You don't need to use any software, just send it to your detachable drive.

I like it better lookswise than my old pink Zune (that is now in horrible shape after my PMDD-ridden ass roughed it up).

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It came back to life last week. My fix was to leave it in a storage box under the bed for 5 months. Oh, and throw it around a lot and break pieces of it before it goes in the box.

I'm happy about it because I missed it. Now my husband's is fucked up and not working. :confused:

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I use Pandora now on my phone it's pretty cool and free. Not perfect by any means but I like it.