Stuff

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jul 27, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I've been away for a while so I'll get everyone back up to speed. I got fired from my cooking job wensday,the day before my fucking birthday!Talk about cold man.I've got to pay rent next week plus I've got to finish paying for my truck. So now I'm going to be broker than I ever have before.

Anyone got any ideas I could do for money? Preferably ones that are legal,and I'm out of plasma and can't give anymore blood so don't even suggest that.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

dont worry, GAS, u r in my prayers...to satan

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I've been away for a while so I'll get everyone back up to speed. I got fired from my cooking job wensday,the day before my fucking birthday!Talk about cold man.I've got to pay rent next week plus I've got to finish paying for my truck. So now I'm going to be broker than I ever have before.

Anyone got any ideas I could do for money? Preferably ones that are legal,and I'm out of plasma and can't give anymore blood so don't even suggest that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got fired from your cooking job? The meth lab blew up?!? Oh shit! I hope no one was hurt. On second thought, what the hell do I care if anyone was hurt?

About being a broke... join my fucking club. I have the same dilemma with the exception that I have a really shitty low-paying job and a car to pay for.

They let you give plasma? I'm not allowed to. They drug test you to do that shit. For a measley 175 dollars a month, they can have some other white (black or brown) trash's plasma.

My best advise to you (I don't know why I'm telling you, because I'm pretty sure I don't like you) is to find either a fat young bitch or a fat old bitch with some money to fuck for a while and take advantage of. If your desperate enough, you could swing the other way. (Depending on what you look like, you may be able to make a substantial amount)

Me, I'm just going to get more credit cards and see how high I can run them up before filing for bankruptcy!

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

You could always try McDonnalds.
    Their always looking for new cook GAS

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought they used electric cookers

6. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You got fired from your cooking job? The meth lab blew up?!? Oh shit! I hope no one was hurt. On second thought, what the hell do I care if anyone was hurt?

About being a broke... join my fucking club. I have the same dilemma with the exception that I have a really shitty low-paying job and a car to pay for.

They let you give plasma? I'm not allowed to. They drug test you to do that shit. For a measley 175 dollars a month, they can have some other white (black or brown) trash's plasma.

My best advise to you (I don't know why I'm telling you, because I'm pretty sure I don't like you) is to find either a fat young bitch or a fat old bitch with some money to fuck for a while and take advantage of. If your desperate enough, you could swing the other way. (Depending on what you look like, you may be able to make a substantial amount)

Me, I'm just going to get more credit cards and see how high I can run them up before filing for bankruptcy!

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sugar momma thing has crossed my mind but the thing is I live in a town with a bunch of strapping young college lads like myself,so all the sugar mommas seem to be taken at the moment.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    You could always try McDonnalds.
    Their always looking for new cook GAS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck you Pinky.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

I'm not a 16 year old high school kid looking for his first job. I'm a real cook,I can make damn near anything you can think of.Gimme a dog and I'll make some Vietnamese food. I've got skills.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

That last post really tied in well with my sig and I didn't even mean to do it. I am so grate,G-R-A-T-E.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So I guess Burger King is out of the question?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member