Sting/bite PAIN

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Was at JCPenney today and was walking, felt bad pain, looked down saw something and quickly brushed it off my hand. Don't know what it was. Couldnt find it. Seven hours later my hand still hurts like a mofo... hurts to use it, stings burns, swollen. Went to urgent care place was blown off given ice and benadryl. if i die, that is what killed me.

hurts to bad to type anymore.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

probably an ant or sweat bee... are you feeling better now?

3. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

Prolaby got bitten by Bigmama's cooties.

4. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

:biggrin:

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you ok... you did not come back or reply to my gross email

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm alive! Swelling is gone, but it's still sore, kinda feels bruised but also sore in the joints, but it could just be me being crazy. Just looks like a flat pink mark on my hand. People say it won't kill me, but I am not so convinced.

I feel like it was some form of biological warfare... like some nut let loose some killer insect inside the store, inside stores all over the US to kill innocent Americans... or it is some kind of implant that is doing weird shit to my DNA and recording my thoughts and actions. I guess if I 100% believed this and not just like 50% believed this, I would be a paranoid schizophrenic.

I dunno if it was a flying insect or a spider. Spiders don't normally crawl and bite... unless it was on the side of my shirt/pants and my hand brushed against it. But it seems more likely that it was flying and as I was walking and swinging my arm, I swung into it.

When I knocked it off I looked on the ground and didn't see anything, so either it was a really fast spider or something that flies and flew off... course being color deficient didn't help.

So yeah, went to the urgent care place thinking my copay was 25 bucks... it wasn't. It was 75. The DR didn't even look at it and treated me like I was a nut with ice and benadryl. I could have done that at home. Husband was already treating me like a nut.

And maybe I am, but I can't help the way I feel and the terrible anxiety I have. I had even taken Klonopin that day and still wigged out. Even with the Benadryl and Klonopin mixture, I was a wired basket case.

7. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Well, I know what someone is getting for X-mas this year...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My hand still aches. Maybe it was a spider?

9. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Spider bites I have seen start out red and swollen. Followed by a back spot in the middle of bite, then on to necrosis. If its just a flat pink mark /no swelling, I would just rub some cortisone cream on it.
    Hope it feels better soon!

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Thanks. It's pretty much nothing now. Weird that it never itched. Makes me think it couldn't have been a sting.

Now I am afraid to go to Pennies. All I wanted was a pair of Levis! :mad: