still here, fuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawlin king snake, Jun 18, 2002.

1. crawlin king snake

crawlin king snake New Member

you cant run me off with some tired old your momma jokes. cant you computer geeks do any better? im here to stay bitches.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who the fuck are you?

3. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

He's no one. I think he crawl out of that toilet bowl, past that shit, that Cause 4 Concern or what ever he is now had as his signature. Pay him no mind.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hang around then crawling,youll be going the same way as cheesedawg you fucking boring sad twat.

5. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawlin king snake:
    you cant run me off with some tired old your momma jokes. cant you computer geeks do any better? im here to stay bitches.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How fucking old is this crawling trouser snake person?I`ll hazard a guess-
    13-14?
    Why waste our time with someone who can only produce spud-water when he has a wank?
    Ive got more pubic hair on the soles of my feet than this fucking tool.
    Go the fuck home little boy,you`ve no life experience,you aint funny,and now your boring...."Smokey is a nigger,huh huh huh"
    Fuck off.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>How fucking old is this crawling trouser snake person?I`ll hazard a guess-
    13-14?
    Why waste our time with someone who can only produce spud-water when he has a wank?
    Ive got more pubic hair on the soles of my feet than this fucking tool.
    Go the fuck home little boy,you`ve no life experience,you aint funny,and now your boring...."Smokey is a nigger,huh huh huh"
    Fuck off.

--------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooooooooh get her.