Starwars

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, May 16, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    It was good but not as good as episode one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What,no Jar Jar Binks?

2. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Ooh yes, i almost forgot. There was a preview for matrix 2 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck yeah!!That alone would be worth the price of a ticket.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

What,no Jar Jar Binks?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, that moronic fishman was in the second one, fortunatly his role was not as big as in the first

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I saw it. Yoda is the fucking man. I was suppose to watch it with Pukey, but it didn't open on tuesday like I thought it would. Good thing I suppose. This movie was really only great for die hard Star Wars fans. And Nauseous is definetely not one of those.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I saw starwars last night at 12:05. I was dissapointed that there werent that many geeks dressed up as for the first one. I only saw three jedis. For those who havent seen it yet, which i assume is a lot, i wont ruin it for you. But for those who have Yoda > you or me. Also god damn I want to kick c3po's ass the damn limey bastard. It was good but not as good as episode one.

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ooh yes, i almost forgot. There was a preview for matrix 2

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i saw star wars last night too,i thought it was great especiaaly the mass jedi battle,sammy jackson is one cool mother no matter what hes in,and how fit is nat portman now god damn baby i was a bit pissed off that anakin didnt dog fuck her for our viewing pleasure and as for yoda the fight at the end with cris lea was a joke it look like something out the fucking mupppets,damn good otherwise

8. GreenAppleSplatters

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

I caught the opening day matinee, and I wa the only person in the whole fucking theater. It was like I had my own private screening. I guess there are a couple advantages to living in the middle of nowhere after all.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

When is Matrix 2 due for release?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sometime around it's release date, I'm told...

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Sometime around it's release date, I'm told...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Smart ass is ass smart ass does".

13. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    "Smart ass is ass smart ass does".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*as

Fuck.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

you're just pissed that i thooought about it before you.......... :

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I got to go see it today. It was good, and Yoda was pretty bad-ass, even if he did look like Kermit the frog with a lightsaber.

It will pretty much mean that Yoda is set to kill Darth Tyranus in the third installment.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Darth Tyranus?"

Geez, and I thought "Attack of the Clones" was a cheesy name...

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

It was a goofy-ass name. But hey, at least Christopher Lee is working again.