spounge bob square pants

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 6, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

spuunge bob square pants it one of the weirdest shows that i hav ever seen!! there was this starfish guy that talked and an octapus that played the clarinet. i didnt get it.
    i bet that alot of u people watch it cause it is "the new craze" so if u watch it and like it can u please explain it 2 me

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont watch it... i saw it once and didnt care for it at all

3. D

D New Member

I saw it for the first time the other day and thought it was ok. Courage the Cowardly dog is better.

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i saw ren and stimpy on vh1 right b4 the rock show on sat
    i found that quite amusing
    lol

5. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah! Courage rocks! and so does Ren N Stimpy

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

uve been extremely happy as of late kit
    whats goin on?

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

not into cartoons much except for the Simpsons of course, but one time late at night i saw something called "Duckman" and that was pretty fucking amusing.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    not into cartoons much except for the Simpsons of course, but one time late at night i saw something called "Duckman" and that was pretty fucking amusing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, Rat, Jason Alexander (the chubby bald Jew from Seinfeld) does the voice of Duckman.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Aside from South Park & the Simpsons, I think "Family Guy" has become one of my more favorite cartoons.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spontanious Spark:
    whats goin on?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i told u, i would have to kill you

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    You know, Rat, Jason Alexander (the chubby bald Jew from Seinfeld) does the voice of Duckman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as a matter of fact, i did know that! i'm a huge seinfeld fan too. i still watch the re-runs and laugh my ass off. i think julia-louis dreyfuss looks like madonna. can you see the resemblence at all? oh, yes, southpark is a great toon too. i love TIMMAY!

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Duckman is da best sho eva fuckin made. Its da Shiznit.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Duckman is the shit!! 2 episodes come on at about 1 in the morning on comedy central,right after the Critic which is also pretty goddamn funny.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, South Park, i am collecting all the episodes, i almost have all of em

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spontanious Spark:
    whats goin on?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She must be getting Cock? Does Cheeze know/care?

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    as a matter of fact, i did know that! i'm a huge seinfeld fan too. i still watch the re-runs and laugh my ass off. i think julia-louis dreyfuss looks like madonna. can you see the resemblence at all? oh, yes, southpark is a great toon too. i love TIMMAY!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Madonna? I don't know if I see that resemblance (beyond the fact that they both allegedly have breasts and a vagina).

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    She must be getting Cock? Does Cheeze know/care?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck up! not true. it's the worm

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    She must be getting Cock? Does Cheeze know/care?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Da thought of ma bitch getin otha cock iz makin me sick to ma bowels. I kill da mutha fucka who try ta fuck wit my bitch. Word up.

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

rrrrrright

20. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!!