Spit or Swallow?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StaticP, May 5, 2002.

1. StaticP

StaticP New Member

Why is it that guys care if a girl spits or swallows? i mean like on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best, a girl from 6-10 looses 1 point for spitting and anyone under 5 automatically becomes a 1 (i mean come on shes a 5 she had best do everything she can to get points on the scale ya know?). Ive gotten head from girls that swallow and girls that spit and the head itself (normally there are ALWAYS exceptions) is about the same. My theory is that a guy is about as in-control as he is going to be at that moment, and for a girl to spit is like that little bit of definance that says "yeah im still in control" but when she swallows its like "Yeah, Im the man (or the boss if your Tony Danza)". So do we want them to swallow because it makes us large an in charge? OR because we just like to taste the residuals when we kiss the lips that just kissed our prick?

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

As long as I come,I couldn't give a shit what she does with it.

She could make it into soup for all I care.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    So do we want them to swallow because it makes us large an in charge? OR because we just like to taste the residuals when we kiss the lips that just kissed our prick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    are those the only choices i get?
    for some guys its b/c it makes them feel large and in charge. but that could

backfire if you like the swallowing type or actually, one that even lets the man chowder into her mouth at all. that whole snowballin' thing i just dont understand.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    She could make it into soup for all I care.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and then feed it to u?

5. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    Why is it that guys care if a girl spits or swallows? My theory is that a guy is about as in-control as he is going to be at that moment... So do we want them to swallow because it makes us large an in charge? OR because we just like to taste the residuals when we kiss the lips that just kissed our prick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i consider swallowing a bonus, not a requirement. girl gets a bonus point if she does, not loses one if she doesnt

your theory is wrong - a woman is never *more* in control then when giving head. think about it

whether she spits or swallows before kissing makes no damn difference - guy's gonna get a taste either way

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so fucking what?.. the shit just came ouuta my body.. so it ain't dirty.. i don't give a fuck if i taste it or not

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well guys lose mad points if their spunk is funky.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    well guys lose mad points if their spunk is funky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah!

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

For all the guys with funky junk:

And before any dipshits ask dumb questions, the pic is a link.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so fucking what?.. the shit just came ouuta my body.. so it ain't dirty.. i don't give a fuck if i taste it or not<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're basically saying that if you're wiping your ass after a hearty dump and one of your fingers goes through the toilet paper, you may or may not lick your finger?

11. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I swallow....why spit?
    Only interfers. You have to stop then spit swallow and then continue.
    Why not just swallow and continue with what your doing? It makes more sense then spittin I think.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uhm, forgive me if i'm wrong Boo Boo, but once the slut swallows or spits, the gig is up. what the fuck are you supposed to do after that? hold him for 10 min. and then get the fuck outta there perhaps.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

uhm, forgive me if i'm wrong Boo Boo, but once the slut swallows or spits, the gig is up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only speak for myself on this one, but I can come 3 or 4 times without ever going limp. I understand that this is a rare thing, according to sluts from my past. They always seem so amazed..."JESUSCHRIST, YOU'RE STILL HARD?!?". I guess it's just a curse I'll have to live with...

14. GreenAppleSplatters

I've been told several times that my man chowder tastes good.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I can only speak for myself on this one, but I can come 3 or 4 times without ever going limp. I understand that this is a rare thing, according to sluts from my past. They always seem so amazed..."JESUSCHRIST, YOU'RE STILL HARD?!?". I guess it's just a curse I'll have to live with...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't say it's a curse dude...

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    I wouldn't say it's a curse dude...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sarcasm, GAS, sarcasm...

17. GreenAppleSplatters

What's sarcasm?

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

What's sarcasm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

20. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I can only speak for myself on this one, but I can come 3 or 4 times without ever going limp. I understand that this is a rare thing, according to sluts from my past. They always seem so amazed..."JESUSCHRIST, YOU'RE STILL HARD?!?". I guess it's just a curse I'll have to live with...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couple of the guys ive been with have stayed hard...so I keep at it...like I said no sense in interupting the groove!