speeding ticket

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BIGMAMA, Jun 4, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

just got one... 62 in a 40.
    evidently the county has sent out old people in REGULAR cars put stickers and inside lights on it... and they are not called police. Just sit in speed traps. did not have gun WTF? he was like old as shit- but nice... well not too nice he gave the fucking ticket..

anyway he gave the regular looking ticket and another piece of paper and said ... If you call within the next 10 days and talk to the solicitor... he may or may not remove it. No cop has ever offered this to me.

So what should I do... call. Anyone ever done anything like this.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Are you sure this wasn't some wacko. I mean, some idiots out there put "tickets" on hummers and SUVs for "Driving A Gus Guzzler" and "Not leaving enough room for your neighbor to open their passenger door". These aren't real tickets. And they aren't cops. Just pompous douchebags.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The old dude just wanted to look at your boobies.

Geez

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no it is a real ticket looks just like all my others... just has the stamp on it
    says "speed patrol" or something like that.

as for seeing my boobies... I would have let him tit fuck to get out of a ticket.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did it look like this?

I'll have one of those waiting for you when you come to Augusta....

:)

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I need to check how many points I have on my drivers lic... I have a stop sign ticket from 2 weeks ago, and this one now... I wonder how many points that is.

is there website you look up your points in GA? I need to look that up

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Phatboy, that ticket was hilarious.

I wouldn't have stopped. I would have thought he was a rapist and called the police on him.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Well I saw him sitting on the side of the road like a broke down car... I think it was Buick Lesabre.. something like that ... When I got close I saw his break light come on. then as I passed I saw the stickers... he got behind me, then the full dash full of blue lights came on.

It is long country road - nothing but trees that goes from 55 MPH to 40 ... for no reason.

I got a ticket a few months back in the 55 part ... going 65. The cop said that since it was only 10 MPH over - it would not be any points.

I hate this fucking road. And I hate that traffic cops have all kinds of cars.. not just Crown Vics like the old days. I have seen a Bronco II and even a few sporty ones like Camaro, T birds, Mustangs... and one of those Dodge Hemi things. I think they are from police impounds. Like when someone gets busted with drugs and the car is paid for. They auction a few every year, but I guess slap stickers and lights on some.

I have only seen this in my county... do any of yours do that?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No. I have never heard of such a thing. A girl got killed here years ago when someone pulled her over posing as a cop.

10. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

the NH town I live in has a blue chevy something or other, a new silver crown vic type car and a couple of suv's in blue. I find that my radar/laser detector works well when I don't have really loud music overiding the alarm beeps and other noises. For $100 I have saved myself a couple of thousand bucks in ticket cost, not to mention lawyers fees and court costs.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The new Georgia State Patrol cars are the blue and silver Hemi Chargers. There are a few around town. Most of our local PD is either Crown Vic or Impala (It might be a Malibu) but they are trying to cut down on costs for fuel by going with the crappy little chevy V-6s.

We dont have any 'citizens on patrol' around here. They would get jacked up. I hope they put dashboard cams in those cars, it would be hilarious.

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

The last time I was caught speeding, I pleaded with the cop not to give me a ticket. I think my winning smile did the trick.

13. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

do you have any idea how many times cops have given me a sobriety test?

try passing those with cerebral palsy

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did he tell you to 'close your eyes and blow on this tube'?