Spare bed anybody?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It is my intention to maybe visit the fair land of yours in the next few months as I am completely filled to the brim with loathing for my current lifestyle.

As an above average intelligent bloke with startling good lucks and a massively shrivelled sense of modesty, coupled with a moderate sense of humour I was wondering if any you 'non-deviant' lads and lasses would be interested in letting me crash at your place for a day or two if i'm travelling through.

Obviously my travel plans would be dependent on who's prepared to do this, so try to reignite my faith in humanity and let's see how it works out. if not I'll go to Australia.

Will bring drugs obviously.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3 posts and you think we will give up a bed?

You can sleep in my driveway and I won't call the cops on ya... maybe.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Every journey begins with a small step...

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Tell you what, I will make you a deal. You can sleep in my backyard behind the garage on my compost heap. For this you have to keep the yard maintained. Entertain my guests by wearing a clown costume and juggling balls while slipping on bannanas. Then after that I have some roof work that needs to be done.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

We dont let people that say lads and lasses in our country you fucking egotistical piece of shit.

6. D

D New Member

They let me in. Several times. Infact they asked me to come back ('they' being everyone I met)

I call blokes lads (I dont say lass though )

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Sorry about that, YFW, I only say it 'cos I am a northern halfwit.

Is there any truth in the rumour that the yanks don't understand irony? One of 'em called me egotistical, me? No way.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Anyway I'd prefer to be acknowledged as sanctimonious rather than egotistical in future please Mathew.

Did you mean whole bananas or just the skins? It's important.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Dude........
    Go to australia, cause if you came over here and started talking like that I would have to slap you in the face.