Sorry

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Scrawine, Feb 5, 2001.

1. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

To all whom I was nasty to yesterday,
    I do apologise for my behaviour. I realise now that I was on an "anti-men" day. I adopt the policy of "all men are lying cheating bastards" every now and again and it turns me into a bitch. I'm having serious trouble with my ex boyfriend so decided to take it out on all of ye
    Can ye ever forgive me?
    Anyway the good news is that we're getting back together after a long ten month break, so now I'm all happy again and promise not to take my mood out on ye anymore. I'll go back to the sweet loving angel that I am
    Love ye lots
    kisses to ye all xxxxxxxxxxx
    Scraw

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

does your boyfriend know about the ANGRY little affair that U and I are having?

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

3. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Not yet leaker, but do we really need to tell him??
    Anyway I don't want it to be an angry affair anymore-I want passion!!!

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Oi,Scrawine R U MAD?

Your getting serious trouble from him already...and your happy that your getting back together!After a ten month break!
    I've tried that having a break and getting back together thing a few times and try as we might it never got better,just harder and harder to let go again...
    I do hope you have more sucess than I...

Aunt Pinky

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm with pinky there scraw....
    but only because i was looking forward to indulging you in those violent rape fantasies you're always telling me about when you visit the old smoke....

but as i'm not there and don't know the full details of you're situation... i ain't gonna pass any blind judgements on your decision...

but on what i have read here... (a paragraph or so) then i'd have to go with pinky...

6. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Shit ye sound like my friends!
    They're all telling me the same thing-can't go back, never be as good as it was etc etc.
    Maybe ye're all right and I'm just not seeing it. Of course I'm gonna be bias and think everything will be roses but ye're probably right-things won't be that good.Shit now I don't know what to do
    Thanks for the advice anyway