Sorry, I been gone...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I went to see tool at the Bi-lo center in Greenville SC, I ate a half quarter of shrooms, and I got a backstage pass (noticed it is autographed by Danny Carey)

Anyways, I will spew out more hate and filth aftyer I get at least 3 hours of sleep...

Thank you and god bless...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So I take it this would be a bad time to revive the "intoxicated/L.D." thread?

At any rate, congrats on the fuckin' tickets... Hope you have a full report for us soon - also hoped you plugged the site! We are in desperate need of some intelligence in here... Maybe even some info on the Tapeworm project?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    So I take it this would be a bad time to revive the "intoxicated/L.D." thread?

At any rate, congrats on the fuckin' tickets... Hope you have a full report for us soon - also hoped you plugged the site! We are in desperate need of some intelligence in here... Maybe even some info on the Tapeworm project?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Intoxicated L.D> thread?

Project tapeworm? Man are you talking in cryptic ridles again?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You said you were going to sleep, basically, I was saying it wouldn't be a good idea to revive the thread with your phone number, without giving any of the newbies enough info to find the thread on their own. Drunken logic, gotta love it.

Tapeworm - a joint project between Maynard and Trent Reznor... Apparently they're going to put out a CD, but there's no release date yet.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Oh I think most of the newbies are fuckijg retarded to know what a telephone is, more or less dial one..

Hmmm tapeworm.. Ill keep my eyes peeled..

6. 1337

1337 New Member

bjhqiahbi

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]