Sorry for my absence

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 9, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

But im back for a while...
    anyway, this is me at the moment:-

I seem to be finding it hard not haveing sex...
    I am haveing a birthday party at a kids indoor adventure place in for me and my friends 21st... if anyone wants to come.
    Im afraid only the men can and then I will say no to most of you... obviously not the ones I would like to fuck...
    I have been working... so I havent had time to think about sex.
    I have been staying at a flat with sky digital and the playboy channel is free... but I only found that out yesterday so I havent seen it yet.
    To Martin you are not getting any pictures of me now... you know why. And that bird, Michelle isnt dead... she just works in ASDA and has 4 children. She is a bit of a porker Im afraid. Married.

That is about it... for now... cant think of anything at the moment...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Why Wank?:
    To Martin you are not getting any pictures of me now... you know why. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why?

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You're going to have to wait a while, she wont be back until the weekend I'm afraid. (from the flat she's staying at whilst the owner is away)

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

WTF, some twat has registered as "Pimp Daddy"!!!!

What the fuck is the world coming to?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    You're going to have to wait a while...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin?

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    Huh???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...your name is martin?

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Why Wank?:
    Martin...you know why. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...just getting the ball rolling...y'know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you meant that you were preparing the groundwork to start having a go at Wank, Martin's not getting his pictures (dont know why not, I don't care though cos I've got plenty), so I was saying you may have to wait a while for a response (from your onslought) from her cos she's looking after someone's flat until they get they get back.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm bored,so I want to know why.(There might be yet another laugh at Dumb Downs in there for me.)

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well I hope you remember our agreement!

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Stop worrying Canine!!!I'm hardly going to blurt all that stuff you told me about her here,am i???She'd know straight away who had told me,wouldn't she!

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yes, very funny. You know fine-well, that was not our agreement!

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You're going to have to wait a while, she wont be back until the weekend I'm afraid. (from the flat she's staying at whilst the owner is away)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got you!(I wondered where she kept disappearing off to)

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering why myself, but at least I might get an answer!

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...just getting the ball rolling...y'know.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im not sure what that pic is supposed to be about, but it gave me the fucking willies...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Rubber ducky, you're the one... You make bathtime lots of fun...

20. D

D New Member

Well... you could ask Martin what Im blabbing on about now. Or I could just tell you.

I offered him sexual favours for something but the thing he gave me... basically it didnt work. So he wont be getting anything from me