Sopranos

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Mar 13, 2006.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did anyone else watch this last night? I liked it, hope the rest of the season is as good....

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

It was ok

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Now there's two of the most urbane and incisive reviews you're ever likely to read. :roll:

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Well Chester it was not the greatest it was not the worse so.

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

... make that three.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I will admit it wasnt the greatest. The greatest, in my opinion, was the episode from the FBI point of view. I think it may be because it was the episode where the FBI was watching Carm and Adrianna at the tennis court and Adrianna was wearing the leopard print panties.

I think last nights episode was good. It got you back into the swing of things. Its been 18 months so it is important to remind people who they hate and why. They should have made it 2 hours though. That way it would have time to cover all the bases. Meadow in her bra and panties dancing around was worth the price of admission.

7. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

My dad's life story would make a better TV show than that already-stalling crap show. Running pot from south Texas to chicago where he finally met up with my moms. Since it wasn't cocaine, the people were he was dealing with were a lot nicer, which makes for a funnier story and all. Ahhh, I gotta make a General Mayhem post.

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Ya know everyone loves Tony, I hate the guy he is such a smug prick

9. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

How do you think they're going to play the fact that Junior shot Tony? I've heard some people say that they think that the episodes are going in reverse order for this last season. Some have said that what we saw last Sunday night was actually the very end of it all.

Honeslty though, I don't think they could tie up all the sub-plots they opened up if they had 10 more seasons to do it. I think it's worth watching just to see if they can pull it off.

Besides that, it's kind of cool (read: nerdy) to cook Italian food and watch it every Sunday.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think everyone loves to hate tony. He's the anti-hero. I think he does enough off the wall shit that makes people not sure about him.

I dont know if they could work the whole season back to front and not confuse half of America.

Tony will end up okay, in the hospital, everyone is going to want to smoke uncle jun, but tony wont let em, I think he is chopping at the bit to take over the NY business so Johnny Saks man is going to be around like 2 more episodes. Of course I could be completely fucking wrong.

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I Janis and Artie's wife Carmine get shot. Fucking cunts.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont mind janis getting shot, arties wife is okay, she needs to get naked though.

13. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Well, there goes my "reverse time" theory. I kinda like the double storyline they have going on, with tony in a coma and having a completely seperate life as a traveling salesman or whatever it is he is doing.

Does anyone have any ideas on who the voice is when he calls his 'wife'? I thought it sounded like Dr. Malfie.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So he gets well.

Does he:

A) Try to get out of the family and turn into a RAT?

B) Be so pissed off by the power struggle in his absence he starts whacking bitches left and right.

C) Gets whacked.

D) Tells meadow she can only come home if she promises to walk around naked and pick up coins off the floor.

15. headee

headee New Member

u could definitely see her camel toe too, which was great.

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Is this week a repeat?

17. headee

headee New Member

no, HBO's not like ABC is with LOST... they actually show all the new episodes without running repeats all the damn time.

18. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I thought you guys only posted during the week?

19. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

She's the alpha poster.

Hmm, looks like I better call my friend with the good pot and HBO!

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Its supposed to be a new one. Unlike ABS and LOST, HBO will at least run the shit new until the season is over. Instead of all the 2 weeks old and then a new one.