someone pointed me in the direction of one of these

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

http://www.r4ds.com/r4.htm

looks pretty promising, I have a friend at gamestop, I'll go "visit" him with my laptop, and reader, and USB cable, and rip all the new DS titles, then put them om a flash drive for later. fuck paying for shit from Nintendo after the Wii ripoff. I have used the mod to play roms on the wii, but $250 to play nin64 games is a rip too. I do like the idea of playing movies on the DS, it has really good res. for a handheld. I will let you know how it works, and yes Lomo, I'll make you a DVD of roms

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll hold you to that... And I'm still waiting for my 'tribal' negro-themed crack pipe, too...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im going to order some R4's, you want onr\e>

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At least now I'll have a use for that 2 gig MicroSD card ever since I deep-sixed my Blackjack in the washing machine.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

The r4 are not being manufactured anymore, but i have been pointed to really good replacement, the T3, Ill get info for you, they are the same except they have a rumble pack

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

MicroSD are pretty smart, I have a 1GB card in my phone., its only as big as my finger nail. The next stage I hope they make standard 3.5" style bay drives for PC, taking the space in consideration these should equal many gigs or more, maybe even terrabytes