Someone care to tell me why we're always sucking Israel's co

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It seems to me that if we'd just pull out all financial aid and help that we give Israel, many of our problems over here would cease. Honestly, what the fuck has Israel ever done for us? (Except attack the USS Liberty in international waters, then apologize a few days later)

Fuck Israel.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because jews run america?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and christians.. but they're just the sheep

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    because jews run america?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DING DING DING ... we have a correct answer!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think I'm going to declare my own country.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I wish I was a palistinian I would be blowing up their kids and soldiers too...tho I think I would just put the bombs there...not the bomb on myself

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I think I'm going to declare my own country.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kickass! i have my own world, too, if anyone wants to move in...

"The Israeli army has released a photograph of a toddler dressed as a suicide bomber that it says was discovered in a Palestinian militant's house in the West Bank city of Hebron. The authenticity of the photograph could not be verified, but its publication in Israeli newspapers June 28, 2002 triggered a new war of words between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. (IDF/Reuters) "

from assylum forums

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's one of the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen... If I ever have any kids, this is how I'm going to dress them up for Trick-or-Treat!

LMFAO!!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

sometimes i think "friendly relations with other countries" is the same as being nosey

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i know why your always helping isreal when the whole country hates you,COS YOUR ALL FUCKING STUPID THATS WHY.
    Im really gald theres a huge ocean beetween the US and the UK.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not that big, Tommy. You could probably swim it. Give it a try. I'll meet you at the Statue of Liberty with a 6-pack.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Didn't you guys watch Raiders of the Lost Arc?

We are just being nice to them so they don't melt our faces.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Did you know that the US represents less than 5% of the world's population, yet we use over 35% of the world's resources?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck it... If I had it my way, it'd be 99%. C'mon people - Waste more!

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was just a movie...right?

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Hey cool idea ill be there 12.pm saturday bring me a hooker some coke and a shit load of acid tablets oh yeh and a towel.

16. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    that was just a movie...right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

moron......

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cereal Experiments 1337:
    moron......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this guy is the moron

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Isreal keeps the middle east in a state of turmoil. It helps the moslem rulers keep their people in check by giving them a common enemy to unite against, rather than realizing how bad their governments are screwing them, or how bad the US is. Plus, where there's war, there's money to be made selling outdated American weapons. How do you think we remain a superpower? Selling cars? In addition, as an Isreali ally, we get to keep a military presence there to scare down the price of foreign oil, without which we would be big-time fucked.

Did you know that the US represents less than 5% of the world's population, yet we use over 35% of the world's resources?

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i know why your always helping isreal when the whole country hates you,COS YOUR ALL FUCKING STUPID THATS WHY.
    Im really gald theres a huge ocean beetween the US and the UK.