Some have said that I'm somewhat obsessive...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yes. These are both mine, and I STILL do not have a PlayStation 2.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Then what's the fucking point of having 'em?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The point is that I was convinced that GTA3 would be pulled off the shelves and replaced with an 'edited' version. I went out and bought one at $50, and never opened it (This was last month). Today, I find a used copy for $25. It's quite simple, really... Tomorrow I take my *unopened* $50 copy back to the store for a full refund and keep the $25 used copy for myself.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Here's another example of my obsessiveness:

(I need a better webcam)

Here we have my seven Sega Genesis systems. Starting at the top left, going clockwise, we have the Japanese 'Mega Drive' (First edition), the 'Power Base Converter' (The topmost item, an 8-bit adaptor to play Sega Master System games on your Genesis), a US Genesis 1, a US Genesis 2,
    <next row> A Sega Nomad (Portable Genesis with it's own screen), a Genesis CDX (Genesis/SegaCD/Portable CD Player combo), a Genesis 2 w/32X adaptor, and finally, my third Genesis 2.

Who says I'm insane?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For a closer look:

Here's the differences (As best as you can make them out) between the US and Jap Genesis(MegaDrive) 1 systems...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And here:

...is the little-known third version of the Sega Genesis... This one was brought out well after the system had died out, in an attempt to sell a few more for some of the 'now-classic' games that were out there...

I believe Sega went with another company to actually manufacture these systems, as they were busy building Saturns, and the last time I saw one was at a Kay-Bee Toy Store for a mere $29.99...... I'm fucking kicking myself for not getting one. Same goes for the redesigned SNES and NES...

7. GreenAppleSplatters

You have problems dude...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

How so?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:

(I need a better webcam)

Here we have my seven Sega Genesis systems. Starting at the top left, going clockwise, we have the Japanese 'Mega Drive' (First edition), the 'Power Base Converter' (The topmost item, an 8-bit adaptor to play Sega Master System games on your Genesis), a US Genesis 1, a US Genesis 2,
    <next row> A Sega Nomad (Portable Genesis with it's own screen), a Genesis CDX (Genesis/SegaCD/Portable CD Player combo), a Genesis 2 w/32X adaptor, and finally, my third Genesis 2.

Who says I'm insane?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW: Thanks to the lack of an edit function, I must refute my errors thisaway.... The 'counter clockwise thing's correct until you get to the 'second row' bit....... from then on, it's strictly left-to-right... fuck it, thought I'd give y'all a headstart...

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's not obsessive unless you start to spank your monkey over them.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:

(I need a better webcam) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... possibly

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    You say that like it's a bad thing... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK your obsessed

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    It's not obsessive unless you start to spank your monkey over them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that like it's a bad thing...

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ah... to be a Sega Nomad on the Rev's floor...

15. GreenAppleSplatters

You can be the entertainment system on my floor anytime baby.

God,that was corny.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    You can be the entertainment system on my floor anytime baby.

God,that was corny.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but it takes a pro to know just how to push her buttons...

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeahhhhhhh?

18. GreenAppleSplatters

Can you blame a cracker for tryin'?

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I love it when people use the term 'cracker' - The name itself comes from the whip-wielder (The one that keeps all the slaves in line), Not quite so bad of an insult - just remember this little-known fact the next time someone calls you one...

20. GreenAppleSplatters

And here I thought it meant me being same same color as a saltine.

I'm a dumb white boy.