Some ethnic, and baby jokes.....

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Amadeus, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Amadeus

Amadeus New Member

What do you call 5 white people pushing a car up a hill? White power

What do you call 5 black people pushing a car up a hill? Black power

What do you call 5 mexicans pushing a car up a hill? Grand theft auto.

5 mexicans running down a hill? Mudslide

5 black people running down a hill? Jail-Break

How do you get a dead baby into a bucket? Blend it.

How do you get the dead baby out of the blender? With toritlla chips

Whats better than spinning a dead baby at 200 mph on a clothesline? Stopping it with a shovel.

2. codebled

codebled New Member

btw...its p.p.s. not p.s.s. it stands for post post script.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by codebled:
    btw...its p.p.s. not p.s.s. it stands for post post script.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

hank - you are a sick fuck you know that. i am amazed that you even get the kicks out of those jokes - you are a case study on your own. thank god i am know shrink.

i would like to knwo whether you tell these jokes to your boss, mother or anyone else outside of this forum - face to face. i doubt it highly you fucked up perv.
    you seriously gross me out. so yes - as it has been said already - go kill yourself

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    hank - you are a sick fuck you know that. i am amazed that you even get the kicks out of those jokes - you are a case study on your own. thank god i am know shrink.

i would like to knwo whether you tell these jokes to your boss, mother or anyone else outside of this forum - face to face. i doubt it highly you fucked up perv.
    you seriously gross me out. so yes - as it has been said already - go kill yourself
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on how much of a pussy he is. I tell worse jokes than that in mixed company. And yeah, my bosses hear them too.
    I'm not afraid to speak my mind...someone doesn't like it...I got $.50 to hand them, and tell them to call someone who gives a fuck.

6. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

damn phone companys raisin the price of a call. i remember that not to long ago it was only a quarter.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    damn phone companys raisin the price of a call. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Much better than them fuckin currants.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    damn phone companys raisin the price of a call. i remember that not to long ago it was only a quarter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, in the shithole I used to go to high school in, the pay phones took a mere dime to call local. Apparently it would have cost more to update the phones than the money it would make them.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    thank god i am know shrink.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All your base are belong to us?

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Actually, I've never heard a couple of those jokes, they were kinda funny.

I need to check the Fugly joke section more often methinks.

11. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

damn phone companys raisin the price of a call. i remember that not to long ago it was only a quarter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, this will kinda give away my age, but I remember a dime working in those things.
    Shit, these days, you call someone from a payphone, and they can't call you back, because none of the fucking things will accept an incoming call!

12. Meikle

Meikle New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    All your base are belong to us?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like something from a game i play.
    HUK HUK you bad manner!

13. outlawtorn

outlawtorn New Member

hahahahahahahahaha of all places battle net talk happening on this website. hahahaha. its more like
    kekeke -_-;; soray engirhs mine bad speak I elementary zerg keke good manner re room? Mine ineternet quick velocity~~ gg

14. DanRSN

DanRSN New Member

Anybody who whine about joke being, sick racist etc..seem to miss the point. It why they are called jokes, ffs. If you don't like them, then put some of the ones you consider more suitable up.