Soemthing real to worry about

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

how good of you barry

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I wonder if anyone else will even notice your handiwork? :D

Barry

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You have such a L O N G memory.

Barry

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Uhhhhh huh.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

:roll:

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

so is that the same comic artist that created 'tom tomorrow' or another one?

By the way..given the stuff that has been going on in the past two months..

I have become what some would call a 'survivalist' ..and what some call a 'prepper'.

meaning I'm not going overboard by some terms..not going far enough as a matter of fact..

but I have bleach to purify water to drink..large trash containers to store it if needed..and some containers of rice, beans, corn meal, and flour.

I may be 'po'..but I ain't stupid..and I ain't doin this for me..I'm doin it for me kids.

so now is the time to laugh at and poke fun of me..cus now ya got a really good reason too..but ya know what? I don't care.

If Nagin had send out evacuees on amtrack trains and commandeered buses to get them out and been harsher on the martial law aspect, and things hadn't been as serious as they are in New Orleans, then he would have caught hell. The biggest sin that Nagin committed was that he was more concerned about his constituents as voters than as people who's lives needed to be saved. But the responsibility of FEMA, that was gutted by Bush in the name of 'homeland security' (and tell the dome and convention center folks exactly how much 'security' they had), so the biggest fault that Nagin has is that he didn't see the big picture..

and how many were shown the 'big picture' that didn't see it and didn't pay attention when they did???

My old drill sergeant had a phrase for this that fits: 'tore up from the floor up'. :(

I am sorry I went off on a tangent..I am being told by my parents who's home I am leasing with the understanding that it will eventually be mind when the time comes that they pass on...that I cannot house any evacuees..after I have told them that I have put my name on the list. My parent's are good 'christian' folk.

I am seriously considering telling them to go fuck themselves and finding an apt. to rent or some other place to live, even though I know I wil be 'cutting off my nose to spite my face' by doing so, but it just fucking pisses me off that my so called 'christian' parents are concerned about the damage that could be done to a home when I have said I would only take in another single mom with one or two kids..and it's a home that will be mine in the long run anyhow..

I figure if this ain't my home now..with the strings attached..I would almost rather have a landlord than parents at this point..the place my end up smaller..but the lines would be more clear...and at this point I am terribly disappointed in my parents and their so called 'christian' values.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Now there is a good place to start....

Barry

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you dick

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What? Reference to bleach is always hilarious when Dwaine does it.
    Can't I be cool and popular too?

Barry

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Or was I being serious since this is the Cold Sober forum and the subject was viral pathogens, for which bleach is the first line of defense.

Or was I smart enough to imply BOTH a connection with bleach as a anti-viral agent and a solution to end the parasitic existence of a socio mooch like Medicvet?

Or was I really just reaching out to Medicvet, who I have always defended and liked, in a fashion that is perfectly normal to this forum?

Or maybe I am just a dick.

Barry

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i see.. your caring christian charitable principles go out the window while you follow the medicvet hating herd..

"Cold Sober
    Try to be civilized in here. If you can't control yourself and act like an adult, stick with the Freedom Of Speech forum."

15. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

actually, I was devastated by barry's comment..now he has surrpetiously revealed the secret that all that bleach is actually to keep my hair blonde.. :cry:

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What forethought! But i think you'll need to do a bit more than that to apply to one of these ads. :|

17. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

MmmMM...massive wave of mortgage defaults in the south...MmMmM Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on the verge of insolvency....MmMmm Great Depression follows smells so good...MmMm so good to those who can't wait to plunder...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Are you masturbating? :|

19. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Hell yeah. I just have to sympathize for people who think halfassed preparations are going to save them....by masturbating. It's all or nothing, and this bleach shit is going to get him about as far as The Pit, along with all the other state-issued canvas bags. The earthquakes that are coming are going to suck all the rivers and shit underground, well, at least most of our water sources, with the remaining being fiercly protected from people with bleach.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

you dick

Barry