soaps

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Cousin Geri, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I have never been into them, but watched Days of our Lives like 13 years ago. Well I was watching the news at noon and damn arab baby lost the remote... then Days came on... and I am watching it...

OK this young girl that had a new born baby back 13 years ago.... that baby is now like in his 20s and has a baby himself. so she is like 26 with a 20 year old son ... and a grandbaby
    The bad guys are now good guys and sluts are now moms and married ... The evil people have great lives, and the good people are like living in shit.

I dont see how chicks watch this crap..

2. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

um I meant damn cat- not arab baby

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You have an arab baby too?????

La - hooo - ser

4. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

so you sayin anyone wiff a mix breed a-rab baby is La-hooo-ser?

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah I know what you mean BigMamma

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ever notice even if you did skip 20 years you can start right where you left off and know whats up?

Know one really has a job where they work they just socialize for a living and gossip about each other.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Oh yeah you mentioned the bad people they always have a scar or some other blemish.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

never mind

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

whats is funny about soap life. They never have bills, pets, or messy houses. yet you never see them clean. when they have babies...they never draw on the walls, have shity diapers.... no one ever gets sick with like cold... they get amnesia or some weird illness. also soap people never take a dump... sneeze... or eat.

oh and no one smokes ... unless it is hired killer.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

There is a cure for that: reality TV. I like that fantastic world of beautiful people. Reality is in my life all day. I'm about escapism when it comes to the idiot box or silver screen.

What I like about soaps is how the actors always seem to look away from the person to whom they are speaking. Watch for it, it becomes funny, yet distracting. They look to the other person, look down or away while they continue to speak, and glance back up once in a while. Maybe its how they avoid laughing in each other's faces all day while delivering that drivel dialouge.

11. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

well when I was a dominatrix..and did sessions with my friend... for the rich guys that needed 2 bitches to scream and yell at them and beat the shit out of them... we had a hard time not laughing. When you are acting, you are telling yourself over and over,, " BE SERIOUS" and it would never help. oh and one time this guy was dressed in drag and was walking like a sissy... and passed a candle ... and the feather bowa caught on fire. anyway after stomping the bowa out... I looked at my friend and said " yeah he is a real flamer" and they both started laughing and after that EVERYTHING was funny. even the client got silly and was crackin jokes.

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Soap opera actors are the worst actors ever.