so whats the worst office christmas gift you ever got?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Rat's tool, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Rat's tool

Rat's tool Member

I spent 30 bucks and got my secret santa a baracdi rum gift set

this is what I got

I got better stuff from this message board (name calling, getting me fired, having shit sent to my house). It went into the toy drive box...I hope some kid will be like wtf

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I always get shitty gifts at office parties. Even at school parties as a child. I just try to act like I'm cool with it so no one gets their feelings hurt. It's tough, though. I'm not that great an actor. I think my last one was a CD with TV theme instrumentals in surf-style music. Hooah.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I went to radio shack one time and found this really hokie cheap crap 1970s electronics thing, it was like a converter for something. I gave it. It was awesome. I think that year I got a surge protector. (Damn IT Christmas parties)

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got a card once with a note saying $20 was donated to UNICEF in my name. I thought that was a shitty gift. I would have donated to an animal shelter anyway

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And I thought my lotto ticket was lame.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Well I have not really had many "jobs" and none with an "Office" setting.... but anyway ... when I was preggers with Arab baby... a girl that worked for us gave me some Nipple Cracking repair cream... I was like WTF? and she said - " With my kids this stuff was a life saver" um I never needed it...

This year I made the Arab give the 2 employees Walmart gift cards... 250 . I figured you cant go wrong with Walmart... I mean hell... you can get tires, food, ugly clothes, etc...