So whats happening?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 13, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Where is everyone... I m sort of in an internetually social mood and wanna talk to someone...

And why has there been... well what looks like no activity on here? what the fuck does everyone think they are doing?

Im bored

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Why Wank?:
    Im bored<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

get a pet or something... a nice dog will help with the problem you were talking about in this thread..

3. D

D New Member

No... that would be no good... unless Martin likes pictures of animal sex. Not that I would do that... not even for a free membership... well... maybe... no no I fucking wouldnt no way.

I cant stand animals... I have to wash my hands after i even touch their fur. I have sort of respect for titana being able to hold bloody dripping wet and slimey animal testicles in her bare hands. Dirty fucking peadiphile.(sp i know)

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Why Wank?:
    I have sort of respect for titana being able to hold bloody dripping wet and slimey animal testicles in her bare hands. Dirty fucking peadiphile.(sp i know)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not a peadiphile.

oh yeah, respect me!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    i am not a peadiphile.

oh yeah, respect me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hahaha!Even Kitana shows you up for the dumb slavering wretch that you are,Downs!

6. D

D New Member

dom lesbian... I knew it. I fucking knew it.

Didnt I saw that... didnt I fucking say that?

fucking perv

7. kitana

kitana New Member

i am not a lesbian

8. D

D New Member

yeah whatever... speak to the shoulder cos the hand is fed up with it

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    yeah whatever... speak to the shoulder cos the hand is fed up with it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no your hand is on your butt with your finger up your ass

10. D

D New Member

Shut up you nob end.

Jeezus...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

take a pic of you with your finger up your butt, wank, i know cancerbeans would love to see it.

12. D

D New Member

What is that ment to mean...? I know something so you better shut fucking gob you helmet or it might become Worlds 2

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    What id de globba that ment to means...? I know eeeeh samfink ib be sow you betta shat fucking gob obb you was 'elmet or is it might aaaaah eeeew becam oi Worlds tewww <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

what she said.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

What is that ment to mean...? I know something so you better shut fucking gob you helmet or it might become Worlds 2<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do u mean?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She was threatening you Kit. In her own special way.

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Better watch out Kit, she might delete you from her MSN list!!!

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    She was threatening you Kit. In her own special way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Better watch out Kit, she might delete you from her MSN list!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noooooooooooooooooooo!
    i dont think i am on her MSN list...
    LOL!

19. D

D New Member

Excuse me... I was the sad cunt that deleted someone from their MSN cos they take this shit too seriously...

Keep your your hooked nose out, ya fucking dyke.

Im not allowed to say what I mean Kit... sorry.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Im not allowed to say what I mean Kit... sorry.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why not? can u at least give me a clue?